PDA

View Full Version : SSPCA at Odds with RSPCA

Kodiak
03-Feb-09, 17:31
The SSPCA is not Happy with the RSPCA as they say that the the RSPCA is stealing the food from Animals North of the Border. Here is a Link to the Article and at the bottom of the page you can leave a Comment with your opinion. :_

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7865965.stm

K

unicorn
03-Feb-09, 18:34
Well this is better publicity for both charities than any advertising campaign, I hope it does help people distinguish between the two charities.

davie
03-Feb-09, 19:48
There is only one Charity involved and that is the SSPCA - the other one is a Left Wing Political Organisation where animal welfare is a non priority.

wee sparkle
03-Feb-09, 22:49
I've known since primary school, when we did a small project on animals, that the two were separate, but it is not a well known fact.

I dont agree with the RSPCA targeting Scotland (they are accused of that, dont know if they actually do it) especially since not a penny goes to Scottish animals [disgust], but theres nothing stopping scottish people donating to help animals in england and wales, so they cant stop advertising all together up north....

But now that people are more aware, they can make a better informed choice as to who to donate to, and yes i completely agree Unicorn.... this is better than any advertising campaign, for either of them :lol:

teenybash
03-Feb-09, 23:07
I have always known SSPCA, USPCA and RSPCA work independantly of each other but, I know many people who have thought RSPCA represented them all. .....So I think the publicity will have done good to make everyone aware.

joxville
03-Feb-09, 23:33
Jeez.......they're fighting like cats and dogs. [lol]

Kodiak
03-Feb-09, 23:42
Jeez.......they're fighting like cats and dogs. [lol]
That just about says it all.....LOL :lol:

Aaldtimer
04-Feb-09, 05:02
There is only one Charity involved and that is the SSPCA - the other one is a Left Wing Political Organisation where animal welfare is a non priority.

Eh?...some evidence of this might prove helpful![disgust]