PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Challenge

scotsboy
09-Feb-06, 13:32
Where is he these days? I miss the wee Jungley.

Saveman
09-Feb-06, 19:27
Was wondering the same thing.....last time I spoke to him he was writing a book with Franz Ferdinand (the group not the dead bloke.) Maybe just mega-busy with journalistic, creative stuff.....

willowbankbear
09-Feb-06, 20:01
I thought he went into hiding after his hoops got cuffed by Clyde, but its been ages since hes been on here.
Usually his rants are very entertaining & he can take a ribbing but im glad in a way he hasnt been on this week for football matters[lol]

Gleber2
10-Feb-06, 00:03
It's obvious,he's searching for the lost Uppieballad!!!!!!:grin:

Jeid
10-Feb-06, 00:23
Ha.... I miss him too Gleber.... I thought he would Tel us he was leaving... sad times :(

Gleber2
10-Feb-06, 03:04
Music forums no the same,
since Uppie up and vanished
No one left to moan aboot
An no-one left to challenge
Come back come back we forgive it all
We didn't mean a word
E forum's headan for a fall
Now he's flown lek a bird.

The Pepsi Challenge
10-Feb-06, 10:28
Am right here, losers.

Been working harder than a one-armed drummer of late: writing a book that doesn't seem to want to write itself, writing reviews that don't seem to want to write themselves either, and playing a few shows of my own (check out the Music section).

Anyway, self-promotion aside, congrats to Clyde - and the Hibs - for knocking out Celtic and Rangers. They deserved to win, and it will be nice to see a different team win the Scottish Cup this year. Personally, I hope the Hibees do it. I'd love to see the team parading the cup down (sunny, hopefully) Leith aboard a maroon tuna-can-ripped open-top bus (that'll be Lothian buses then).

Scotsboy, am so sorry to hear of Rangers' loss yesterday. Alex McLeish - Celtic legend.

I'm back!

scotsboy
10-Feb-06, 11:03
Welcome back Pepsi - your name cropped up in conversation twice whilst I was back in Thirsa, once was with Kevin Williamson and the other from someone who shall for the moment remain nameless who claims that you were (or certainly used to be) a RANGERS supporter!!! Don't tell me you have fallen in to the hip to be cool republican trap.

The Pepsi Challenge
10-Feb-06, 12:19
Don't believe anything Kevin Williamson tells you. And you shouldn't be hanging around with his sort - you might wind up in jail. Or worse. Seriously, though, folks, on the way to the messageboard this evening...

Dunno who you were talking to, but I am most certainly not, nor ever have been, a Rangers supporter. For shame.

Knowing Kev, I'm sure he was quick to remind ye of lightning striking twice at Ibrox an all.

My money's on Souness. Yersel?