PDA

View Full Version : celebrity big brother.

balto
20-Jan-09, 23:24
anyone else watching this, the way verne was with the doll, i know it is only a toy, but at the end of the day it is a baby doll, he was taking advantage of so to speak, tell you it turned my stomach. i enjoyed watching this up unto this point, but i will be turning of from now on. wonder how many complaints they will get over this, i for one already have.

BishBashBosh
20-Jan-09, 23:41
as i was reading this that part came on the TV (no an not watching) it was disgusting but its just playing 4 the cameras and the viewers!

young_fishin_neep
21-Jan-09, 00:04
well i missed it cuz i watched eastenders on bbc3 but i about to watch it on ch4+1 im despirate to see what you are on about, i love big brother but to be honest this time aint as gud as the others have been

must dash it about to start

xxx

balto
21-Jan-09, 00:08
well i missed it cuz i watched eastenders on bbc3 but i about to watch it on ch4+1 im despirate to see what you are on about, i love big brother but to be honest this time aint as gud as the others have been

must dash it about to start

xxx
it is near the end, i found it vile, but then no everyone will see it like that.

scrabster view
21-Jan-09, 12:06
Both myself and husband were disgusted watching Verne with the doll.

Sickening viewing!

Ash
21-Jan-09, 12:07
oh god get a grip! it was a doll!!!!
i love verne!
people who complain have nothing better to do

dragonfly
21-Jan-09, 12:16
and if it wasn't Verne but some potential paedophile, would you still be saying "get a grip"??

Ash
21-Jan-09, 12:40
and if it wasn't Verne but some potential paedophile, would you still be saying "get a grip"??

oh how people twist things........ my godness....... the doll was meant to be mutya as they were making a big brother film..... you have to have a pretty messed up mind to be thinking about it being a paedophile because i never once thought that

now if it was a woman who kissed the doll would you all being saying that! NO you wouldnt

AfternoonDelight
21-Jan-09, 12:41
Who's Verne? :confused

Ash
21-Jan-09, 12:42
Who's Verne? :confused

they guy who played mini me from austin powers

dragonfly
21-Jan-09, 12:43
oh how people twist things........ my godness....... the doll was meant to be mutya as they were making a big brother film..... you have to have a pretty messed up mind to be thinking about it being a paedophile because i never once thought that

now if it was a woman who kissed the doll would you all being saying that! NO you wouldnt

I found the whole connotation vile, whether it be a woman or a man and no I am not "pretty messed up" as you so kindly put it. I just obviously have a VERY different sense of humour to you thankfully

Ash
21-Jan-09, 12:46
I found the whole connotation vile, whether it be a woman or a man and no I am not "pretty messed up" as you so kindly put it. I just obviously have a VERY different sense of humour to you thankfully

he kissed a doll, i dont agree with paedophiles but i dont see how it could have offended anyone!

Penelope Pitstop
21-Jan-09, 13:19
I know the doll was supposted to represent Mutya, but ................it wasn't nice to watch ............even if it had been Mutya:lol: Don't think he did himself any favours with it!

Ash
21-Jan-09, 13:33
I know the doll was supposted to represent Mutya, but ................it wasn't nice to watch ............even if it had been Mutya:lol: Don't think he did himself any favours with it!

i agree with what your saying
but i dont get how others can say he was taking advantage of a doll, or mentioning paedophiles :confused

AfternoonDelight
21-Jan-09, 13:46
Wasn't the doll the same size as him then? :confused

balto
21-Jan-09, 13:47

my god doesnt matter who the doll was ment to be, it was still a baby doll. if they wanted it to be an adult they could have given him a blow up doll, sick sick sick.

JNMWick
21-Jan-09, 14:30
I can't believe you people put so much time into complaining about such random things.
It's a reality TV program if he wants to do whatever with a doll let him and get over it!!
(I never watch this so don't know exactly what your takling about.)

AfternoonDelight
21-Jan-09, 14:31
I seem to be wandering on the same train track as you JNMWick... :confused

I'd watch out for the engine!! ;)

balto
21-Jan-09, 14:58
I can't believe you people put so much time into complaining about such random things.
It's a reality TV program if he wants to do whatever with a doll let him and get over it!!
(I never watch this so don't know exactly what your takling about.)
may i suggest you watch it, before putting in your 2 pence worth, how anyone can think that what he did with this doll is beyond me.

ShelleyCowie
21-Jan-09, 16:12
I agree with Balto , JNMWick Maybe watch it a few times...

and again sharing in a different post to tell people to grow up! [disgust]

I missed BB when it happened. So cant really comment on how i would have felt fully.

There seems to be 2 side to the way people can take it tho. but in the news quite alot of people has complained about it!

Ash
21-Jan-09, 16:26
only other thing i will say is that everyone has read waaay to much into this :eek:

changilass
21-Jan-09, 18:12
Had he not been one of 'the little people' then a lot of his behaviour throughout the show would not have been allowed.

He gets away with his behaviour cos of his size, why folks treat him as a kid that needs to be given leeway is beyond me, he is nothing more than a dirty little owld man.

ShelleyCowie
21-Jan-09, 18:48
In a way Chingi u are correct! ;)

Quite a few celebrities get away with things far too easily! They get a slap on the wrists when any other citizen would get something alot worse! I will say though sometimes its not the case. Cant speak for all celebs, but most things i have read in my magazines they get off to easy!!

Mini-me or Verne....yes he may have been a bit cute in that wee teddy outfit but he is something like 40 aint he?!

Venture
21-Jan-09, 19:01
I can never understand why anyone would want to watch the programme in the first place. A load of adults making complete prats of themselves all for the sake of television viewing. I don't know who are the saddest, the participants or the viewers. Television at its worst IMHO.

grumpy1
22-Jan-09, 21:32
I walked in from work to that disgaceful scene.... and i must say anyone who thinks that, that scene is not woth the two penneth worth of critisism that it is getting then surely has a low moral grounding...
that was in no way a grown man re-enacting a drunken scene..but a very disturbed individual who has some serious issues....with all the publicity surrounding abused children..this was certainly in very poor taste..[mad]

grumpy1
22-Jan-09, 21:58
oh god get a grip! it was a doll!!!!
i love verne!
people who complain have nothing better to do

would u still be saying that if it wasnt...because oh yeah cute verne...DIRTY OLD MAN more like

Ash
22-Jan-09, 23:04
would u still be saying that if it wasnt...because oh yeah cute verne...DIRTY OLD MAN more like

of course i wouldnt be saying that if it wasnt a doll!
i dont find verne cute either

butterfly
23-Jan-09, 03:03
I walked in from work to that disgaceful scene.... and i must say anyone who thinks that, that scene is not woth the two penneth worth of critisism that it is getting then surely has a low moral grounding...
that was in no way a grown man re-enacting a drunken scene..but a very disturbed individual who has some serious issues....with all the publicity surrounding abused children..this was certainly in very poor taste..[mad]

i agree grumpy1,it was stomach churning and morally wrong[evil]

wee sparkle
23-Jan-09, 20:23
I used to watch Big Brother, although it was usually the normal one i watched and not the celebrity one.

I stopped watching it a few years ago simply because the people they put in the house got worse and worse every year. It was at one stage funny, but i find now that the celebrity Big Brother this year doesnt have many well recognised celebrities in it. I dont really like the programme much any more. :confused

But i dont think that the guy should have done that, it was a bit inappropriate and has offended and upset a few people.

dragonfly
23-Jan-09, 22:50
yay, the dirty awld man's out!!

balto
23-Jan-09, 22:52
yay, the dirty awld man's out!!
just say it, thankgod he didnt win, there is a god, just as good coolio is also out yipee.

joxville
23-Jan-09, 23:17
I've always had a thing for Ulrika (;)), so I'd like to see her win.

ShelleyCowie
23-Jan-09, 23:19
i want terry to win! :Razz

joxville
23-Jan-09, 23:26
i want terry to win! :Razz

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-he didnae.

Sorry, couldna resist. :D

dook
23-Jan-09, 23:27
just say it, thankgod he didnt win, there is a god, just as good coolio is also out yipee.

Yeah. I found Coolio an annoying whine, dressed up in his fancy clothes thinking he was a ladies man. Just a big streak.

Amy-Winehouse
23-Jan-09, 23:29
No way!!!! Sven`s ex bint has won B.B- thats a scandal, Id rathe rhave seen Terry C win as he was on the Word & quite funny in them days.
Im not keen on Ulrika

Kevin Milkins
23-Jan-09, 23:30
I've always had a thing for Ulrika (;)), so I'd like to see her win.

You too, dirty swine.:lol:

I must admit she did used make the weather interesting.:roll:

Amy-Winehouse
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-he didnae.

Sorry, couldna resist. :D

You are so lucky, I was gona bad rep you for I was offended by that [disgust]......:Razz

dook
No way!!!! Sven`s ex bint has won B.B- thats a scandal, Id rathe rhave seen Terry C win as he was on the Word & quite funny in them days.
Im not keen on Ulrika

Oh come on she was alright back in her day before she resembled a "Swingball". Credit where credits due.

Amy-Winehouse
23-Jan-09, 23:34
Swingball???? Slapper more like :lol: Wincey Willis was a better weather girl as is Heather on BBC. Ulrika slept her way to the top- or something like that- Im told

dook
23-Jan-09, 23:42
Swingball???? Slapper more like :lol: Wincey Willis was a better weather girl as is Heather on BBC. Ulrika slept her way to the top- or something like that- Im told

But you have to admit both Wincey and Heather are a bit poltice looking. Now Andrea on GMTV on the other hand. ....and she runs off wi married men, so there's always a chance. Anyway who cares about the weather. It will be cold with gale force winds. Would be a bit repetitive if it wasn't for the candy.

joxville
23-Jan-09, 23:42
Why attack Ulrika? She has her faults, and she has readily admitted to them and making mistakes but what you read about her isn't the whole story.

Would all those who are perfect please stand up......hmmm, I thought so.

Salad Fingers
23-Jan-09, 23:47
Why attack Ulrika? She has her faults, and she has readily admitted to them and making mistakes but what you read about her isn't the whole story.

Would all those who are perfect please stand up......hmmm, I thought so.

I did. Did you not see me?

dook
23-Jan-09, 23:49
I did. Did you not see me?

You were the one behind minime!

Whitewater
23-Jan-09, 23:55
Never watch it, the whole programme is about ''has been'' celebrities trying to get some cheap puplicity in an attempt to kick start their failed careers.

ShelleyCowie
24-Jan-09, 00:07
Even tho i wanted Terry to win....Ulrika done good! I never followed the program religously but from what i seen them 2 was good!

dook
24-Jan-09, 00:08
Even tho i wanted Terry to win....Ulrika done good! I never followed the program religously but from what i seen them 2 was good!

I used to follow "songs of praise" religiously