PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harry

Gizmo
15-Jan-09, 13:25
So then, Prince Harry got into trouble for calling someone 'Our little paki friend', a pretty brave statement from a ginger German whose mum was fooling around with a muslim :D

Invisible
15-Jan-09, 13:29
ooooh harsh! lol

Boss
15-Jan-09, 23:04
So then, Prince Harry got into trouble for calling someone 'Our little paki friend', a pretty brave statement from a ginger German whose mum was fooling around with a muslim :D

Prince Harry at that time was no more than a rather immature young man,
he was just like every youngster in this country, he is not a bad lad, really.
He apologised, the apology was accepted, the noise emananating from the media, is just that, noise.

It is unfair to make comment on Princess Diane, her lifestyle was brought about by an uncaring husband whose own actions are now in question with regard to racism,

I wonder, how many of us can honestly say that we ourselves have never once made some comment or remark which would in these days be considered racist, not many.

Gizmo
16-Jan-09, 01:19
Prince Harry at that time was no more than a rather immature young man,
he was just like every youngster in this country, he is not a bad lad, really.
He apologised, the apology was accepted, the noise emananating from the media, is just that, noise.

It is unfair to make comment on Princess Diane, her lifestyle was brought about by an uncaring husband whose own actions are now in question with regard to racism,

I wonder, how many of us can honestly say that we ourselves have never once made some comment or remark which would in these days be considered racist, not many.

Eh...it may have passed you by but this is the 'Jokes' section...you know...'funny ha ha and all that', geez oh man lighten up

laguna2
16-Jan-09, 08:57
I am afraid the humour evaded me too!