PDA

View Full Version : Mccartney photos

KitKat
14-Dec-08, 19:23
In yesterdays Daily Mail there was an article stating that Mike Mccartney (bro of Paul) had received £7,000 from HIE to take unusual photos of the North of Scotland. His portfolio includes a picture of Tesco, a 'No Entry' sign at Dounreay and a photo of two gentlemen who were the first in the Far North to have a Civil partnership.
I wondered if our orgers were given £7, 000 what photos would they put in their portfolio?

Raven
14-Dec-08, 19:49
In yesterdays Daily Mail there was an article stating that Mike Mccartney (bro of Paul) had received £7,000 from HIE to take unusual photos of the North of Scotland. His portfolio includes a picture of Tesco, a 'No Entry' sign at Dounreay and a photo of two gentlemen who were the first in the Far North to have a Civil partnership.
I wondered if our orgers were given £7, 000 what photos would they put in their portfolio?

Unusual photos from the North.... nothing easier than that!

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=56831

For me one of the best freds in the photo section ;)

whitecloud
18-Dec-08, 20:03
seen some of the pictures in the paper yesterday ,didnt float my boat kind of sunk it:eek:,seen a lot better on here, but hey thats what a famous name does for some art work.
love light and laughter
whitecloud x