PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't have laughed but did.

brokencross
06-Dec-08, 18:51
I was sitting in the car waiting for my wife and just watching the world go by.

I saw this young couple coming along, she wanted to walk round the winding path to ascend the fairly steep hill.
He obviously did not..... so the macho man started to walk up the hill on the muddy, slushy, snowy grass. He had both hands in his pockets and at first was making good headway THEN both his feet went from under him and he fell face first into the hill. He couldn't get his hands out of his pockets and was just lying there wriggling face down in the muddy slush. The poor girl had to help him up, trying not to snigger.

However my emotions were not so restrained....I was laughing so much my car must have been rocking from side to side.

Kodiak
06-Dec-08, 19:04
OH for a Camera when you need one, :lol:

wifie
06-Dec-08, 19:08
Oh yer bad brokencross but I was laughin just reading it! [lol]

Dorrie
06-Dec-08, 19:11
HeHe - I must confess to having laughed too. Video would have been good, you could have sent it to You've Been Framed!

Liz
06-Dec-08, 19:38
Why is someone falling over just so funny?! I would have laughed too!:lol:

It would be even more funny since he couldn't get his hands out of his pockets.lol

forevera123
06-Dec-08, 21:00
:lol:it seems very funny, i think everyone will laugh when people see that:lol:

Tilter
07-Dec-08, 00:02
Yeah I was laughing. Wish you'd had a camcorder there.

Kevin Milkins
07-Dec-08, 02:10
Laugh/ I almost bought a round. :lol:

dakud007
07-Dec-08, 04:23
it is a gud laugh[lol]:D

Goldie
07-Dec-08, 11:38
Brokencross - Thank you for sharing that with us. I was so in need of cheering up and that did make me laugh out loud. It's all harmless fun to laugh at things like this. If it had been me that fell I would have laughed too! Mind you I wouldn't have had my hands in my pocket because my husband is always saying "Don't walk with your hands in your pocket - if you fall over you will need your hands to stop your fall!" to my children - so I have shared this with them and they laughed too!:lol:

Maybe the faller will read the thread and confess and laugh with us.