PDA

View Full Version : Too much choice..

sweetpea
06-Dec-08, 12:56
I'm beginning to wonder if it's a case of too much choice or am I just indecisive. I'm going to get my tree today and faced with 5 different places to choose from. Maybe I'm just too fussy. Quite often when I'm looking for something I can never make my mind up and usually it's over something as simple as this. Anyone else feel like that?

Ricco
06-Dec-08, 13:48
We have discovered a new breed of artificial tree. It is more expensive than the traditional range but looks extremely realistic. Also, it will last for years. So, this year we decided to forego the real deal and should recoup our outlay in 3 years; and..... no needle drop either! Got ours from Homebase.:D

Kodiak
06-Dec-08, 13:58
We bought a New Artificial Tree from Homebase. I only hope it lasts as well as the one it replaced as the last tree lasted for 25 years. :D Much better and cheaper than a real tree every year and no Needles to clean up afterwards.

sweetpea
06-Dec-08, 14:08
Yeah I might just go and get an artificial one, less hassle I suppose. As long as it looks tree like:) Decisions decisions.

groater
06-Dec-08, 19:46
bought two trees again this year from woodside garden cent castletown nice family run business :cool:

scorrie
06-Dec-08, 19:49
bought two trees again this year from woodside garden cent castletown nice family run business :cool:

Do they have branches anywhere else? ;)

Anji
06-Dec-08, 19:57
Do they have branches anywhere else? ;)

It was a couple of seconds before I twigged what you were on about.

forevera123
06-Dec-08, 20:57
I'm beginning to wonder if it's a case of too much choice or am I just indecisive. I'm going to get my tree today and faced with 5 different places to choose from. Maybe I'm just too fussy. Quite often when I'm looking for something I can never make my mind up and usually it's over something as simple as this. Anyone else feel like that?
it happens to us alot. when i really have no idea what to choose, i usually ask someone i trust to make a decision for me.

sweetpea
07-Dec-08, 04:54
it happens to us alot. when i really have no idea what to choose, i usually ask someone i trust to make a decision for me.

Yeah that is what I tend to do as well, in the lap of the gods so to speak;)

Ojibwa
08-Dec-08, 15:25
I love a real Christmas tree and apparantly they are the best option in terms of caring for our environment.:)

http://www.christmastree.org/environment.cfm