PDA

View Full Version : mobile ringtones

spiggie
27-Jan-06, 13:05
Since there are all this mad ring tones for peoples phones these days, just wondering what everybody has on their's?

i have homer simpson on mine singing that someone is phoning me lol.

I have heard that alot can be told about a person by their ringtone, but i dont think that would be the case. :) i hope not anyway lol

jjc
27-Jan-06, 13:10
Don't know what mine is called, but it is the default ringtone the phone came with.

Bobinovich
27-Jan-06, 13:22
My wife's new phone allows her to play MP3's as the ringtone so she's currently got Sugababes 'Push The Button' - quite apt for when she's answering the phone I'd say! It's not the greatest quality to listen to but it's much nicer than some of the shrill, annoying and over-used tones around these days.

rich62_uk
27-Jan-06, 18:15
Mine is Prokofiev Dance of the Knights and my sons one is Lethal Bisal he didn't listen that hard when he was younger.

Rich.....

krieve
27-Jan-06, 18:22
I have got on my mobile lol combine harvester, bohemian rhapsody, fraggle rock,James blunt, scoobydoo, amirillo, working 9 to5 and some other i won't mention lol

Cocoa
27-Jan-06, 18:56
well i hav loadsa beeps, boogey woogey toons, disco 'n' dance! :Razz

katarina
27-Jan-06, 19:37
I want one that sings, 'you are beautiful,' but my old oldie won't take any fancy new ringtones!

JAWS
27-Jan-06, 23:20
I once had one with Scotland the Brave on it.
It came from England! :confused:

LENSMAN
27-Jan-06, 23:24
Guns n Roses,"Sweet Child of mine"
Texts are the old F1 bit from Fleetwood Mac

hammers
27-Jan-06, 23:58
Theme from Deliverence.
Runaround Sue from the wanderers.
Theme tune from pink panther,will we ever grow up-never:cool: :cool: