PDA

View Full Version : What should you be doing?

joxville
23-Nov-08, 13:28
What should you be doing instead of being on here? I was away on a work related course for a few days and have a lot of washing to catch up on, the car needs cleaned and I could do with having a shave. Instead I'm drawn to this place like a fly to a jobby. Maybe later I'll get round to doing the chores. :D

laguna2
23-Nov-08, 13:30
Should be washing, ironing and doing housework ..... :confused

It will just have to wait thought ;)

kitty
23-Nov-08, 13:30
I should probably also be doing some housework cause its back to work tomorrow and i know i won't get much done through the week but as per usual i find any excuse not to be doing those things :lol:

Kevin Milkins
23-Nov-08, 13:31
What should you be doing instead of being on here? I was away on a work related course for a few days and have a lot of washing to catch up on, the car needs cleaned and I could do with having a shave. Instead I'm drawn to this place like a fly to a jobby. Maybe later I'll get round to doing the chores. :D

The dogs are looking at me as if to say "any chance",

hotrod4
23-Nov-08, 13:33
I am just chilling with my Homies. Getting down with the kids and doing my thang!
Sunday is the day of rest and I always chill(that and nurse a hangover)[lol]
I suppose I should be finishing off my plan at World domination but cant be bothered, I'll leave that for Tomorrow.

joxville
23-Nov-08, 13:38
II suppose I should be finishing off my plan at World domination but cant be bothered, I'll leave that for Tomorrow.
If you were a woman I'd happily submit. [lol]

Angela
23-Nov-08, 13:40
Well -smug smile :D - bathed, dressed and breakfasted, done the hoovering, taken out the rubbish, put a wash on, put out some birdseed, fed the cat and made soup.

More than enough for a Sunday and all done by 12.30!

Chilling out now for the rest of the day.... and polishing up my halo. ;)

joxville
23-Nov-08, 13:56
Well -smug smile :D - bathed, dressed and breakfasted, done the hoovering, taken out the rubbish, put a wash on, put out some birdseed, fed the cat and made soup.

More than enough for a Sunday and all done by 12.30!

Chilling out now for the rest of the day.... and polishing up my halo. ;)

I suppose you'll be sitting back reading *Halo magazine.

*Oh god, why do I bother?

Anne x
23-Nov-08, 14:05
I should be out removing the snow from my car we had about 6 ins last night but OH cleaned Driveway put down salt taxied a relative to the train and me Im just hoping a magic Genie will come and do mine :lol:

Venture
23-Nov-08, 14:46
Well so far breakfasted everybody, emptied dishwasher, stripped and changed beds, put on a wash, visited the org., organised Sunday roast in oven, cleaned the fire out, fed and took out dogs, visited the org., organised lunch, cleared slush from back door, washed floor, visited the org., looked over art homework with son, collected more washing, emptied tumble dryer and put on another wash, prepared veg. for dinner and now sitting down drinking coffee and on the org again. Mind you it's easier for me to flick back and fore to the org as I have a laptop in my kitchen. Having a rest now before ironing and getting the dinner underway after which I shall hopefully watch some telly, serve dinner, tidy up and then join in with the org quiz. Quite a quiet day for me really.;)

northener
23-Nov-08, 14:50
Just taken a couple of tourists up to Buchollie Castle. Now trying to avoid being dragged to Tescos.

Oh, crap. She's remembered the shopping....bye.:roll:

joxville
23-Nov-08, 14:56
Just taken a couple of tourists up to Buchollie Castle. Now trying to avoid being dragged to Tescos.

Oh, crap. She's remembered the shopping....bye.:roll:

It could be worse.....your nearest Asda is in Elgin. [lol]

Angela
23-Nov-08, 15:03
I suppose you'll be sitting back reading *Halo magazine.

*Oh god, why do I bother?

[lol] Not much of a one for magazines, jox, except at the hairdressers!

I recently discovered C. J. Sansom's 'Shardlake' series -crime novels set in the 16th century. I'm loving them and finding it hard to prise myself away. Just off to resume the second one at page 160 -book is 595 pages long...then there are two more to go. Ahhhhh, joy! :D

I may be some time......;)

golach
23-Nov-08, 15:07
At this moment, I am all up to date, household chores done, Soup made, weekly visit to my Mother, done, soup delivered to her & enjoyed :). Been invited to dinner, so just chilling out here, and feeling smug :lol:

arana negra
23-Nov-08, 15:39
:o fed dog fed myself and nought else oh emptied dish washer and started the re load been round all the sites I am on and plastered with some raw photos from trip to Turkey. Dog still recovering from op so not chancing trip in car nor long walk. My husband is browsing the net for another boat, we want to upgrade to a more live aboard friendly one. Just finished some tasty home made tomato/basil soup with home made bread and cheese. Sitting by log burner with lappy, dog asleep in front of fire and alls right with my world :)

Anne x
23-Nov-08, 16:18
At this moment, I am all up to date, household chores done, Soup made, weekly visit to my Mother, done, soup delivered to her & enjoyed :). Been invited to dinner, so just chilling out here, and feeling smug :lol:

And why not well done you I am feeling rather smug as well !
No genie or fairy arrived to defrost car I did it and ventured out in it as well Roast in Oven so deserve few mins on the org lol

joxville
24-Nov-08, 00:10
I should be going to bed since I have a 4.45am wake-up but watching tv instead.

Anne x
24-Nov-08, 00:13
I should be going to bed since I have a 4.45am wake-up but watching tv instead.

what do you find to watch ? Night !!!

Alice in Blunderland
24-Nov-08, 00:21
I should be going to bed too but Im too lazy to get off this sofa and walk to my bed.[lol]

Ill just have to sit a while and potter around the org. :roll:

Anne x
24-Nov-08, 00:23
Ditto Alice

jings00
24-Nov-08, 00:54
i have just dismantled my bed, in preparation for flitting at the end of the week. so, a wee wind down, then off to the spare pit.
which doesn't require dismantling.

wifie
24-Nov-08, 01:11
i have just dismantled my bed, in preparation for flitting at the end of the week. so, a wee wind down, then off to the spare pit.

Oooh flitting - dirty word! [disgust] Good luck jings! :)

jings00
24-Nov-08, 01:12
aye, thanks!! never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wifie
24-Nov-08, 01:14
LOL! Know where you are coming from!

Gizmo
24-Nov-08, 03:29
Well at this moment in time i should be in bloomin bed, it's 2.20am and at midnight just as i was intending going to bed i decided that the cat trays needed changing, i could have left it to the morning, but then i would probably have had stinky kitties crawling over me at stoopid o clock, as i had spent the day doing things other than housework while Mrs Giz was out earning pennies the kitchen was a tip, so after the cat trays were cleaned i thought sod it...lets clean the kitchen, i did a splendid job so afterwards i decided to clean and polish the living room, where i also did a splendid job, then for some unknown reason i sorted out both drawers in the coffee table which took about half an hour...i get a bit weird sometimes :lol: i was just about to head up to bed and the Laptop caught my eye, i had already shut it down but the power of the Org pulled me in, tomorrow i should really try to find that life i seem to have misplaced :lol:

joxville
24-Nov-08, 15:45

Remember the old saying: 'Saturday flit-short sit'!! So move on Friday or Sunday if you want to live there long term.

jings00
24-Nov-08, 16:53
never heard that afore, but as it 'appens....tis Friday for the final flit :-)

joxville
24-Nov-08, 18:05
My Granny was always saying that one. She popped her clogs on a Saturday and so far the owld bat hasn't come back to haunt me. [lol]

justine
24-Nov-08, 18:26
Well me, i should be heading off in my ferrari thats parked in the garage, driving out to my yacht, parked in the marina before sailing off into the sunset over the atlantic ocean:Razz
but i give it all up to come on here;)

hotrod4
24-Nov-08, 18:33
I should be getting a life, but as I dont have one of those I will just have to frequent sites of ill repute!!!! (this one included[lol])