PDA

View Full Version : we are amused

ANNIE
15-Nov-08, 23:49
Did anyone watch this tonight OMG I laughed soooo much we need more off this on tv especially on Saturdeay night :D

changilass
15-Nov-08, 23:50
Yup
Cant get 'always look on the bright side' out of my head now

Gizmo
15-Nov-08, 23:56
Fantastic show, the best variety show i have seen in a long time.

golach
15-Nov-08, 23:58
I caught the latter part of it, and yes Variety Entertainment beats all of your modern mock the week type shows. And like you changi, I canna get that tune out of my head now :lol:

Welcomefamily
16-Nov-08, 00:25
Brill.........:lol::lol:

kitty
16-Nov-08, 00:29
Was it on ITV or BBC so i can look for a repeat. Sounds good :D

brokencross
16-Nov-08, 10:34
Twas on ITV last night but be careful it was in 2 different parts, interupted by the X factor.

Kevin Milkins
16-Nov-08, 11:29
Great show,and very funny.

Kodiak
16-Nov-08, 14:27
John Cleese was fantastic and the whole show was a Laugh from begining to end.

Gizmo
16-Nov-08, 14:32
John Cleese was fantastic and the whole show was a Laugh from begining to end.

Although i did find the appearance of Manuel/Andrew Sachs a bit embarrasing.

hotrod4
16-Nov-08, 15:02
I liked the show but found Cleese unfunny and cringeworthy, which is a shame as he is so Talented.

floyed
16-Nov-08, 15:06
What a brilliant show i was laughing my head off especially the song that robin williams and that other guy did can't mind his name??:roll:

Mik.M.
16-Nov-08, 18:24
What a brilliant show i was laughing my head off especially the song that robin williams and that other guy did can't mind his name??:roll:
His name is Bill Bailey,very funny comedian and musician

badger
16-Nov-08, 19:59
Although i did find the appearance of Manuel/Andrew Sachs a bit embarrasing.

Why embarrassing? I thought the reception he got was great - huge cheers and applause. Showed what the audience thought of a certain recent incident. He was obviously enjoying it.

Gizmo
16-Nov-08, 21:59
Why embarrassing? I thought the reception he got was great - huge cheers and applause. Showed what the audience thought of a certain recent incident. He was obviously enjoying it.

It was a dodery old man doing an embarrasing imitation of a classic television character.

asinger
17-Nov-08, 10:37
:D:lol::lol:Thought show was very funny! PC seemed to get all the jokes ,too.

brokencross
17-Nov-08, 11:04
It was a dodery old man doing an embarrasing imitation of a classic television character.

He WAS that classic television character so he is imitating nothing.

Gizmo
17-Nov-08, 14:53
He WAS that classic television character so he is imitating nothing.

I'm well aware of that, i grew up with Fawlty Towers, but his performance had none of the comedy timing that Manuel was great at and i just found it slightly embarrasing.