PDA

View Full Version : Canuck & the handsome Dr SZin

Alice in Blunderland
15-Nov-08, 20:33
Just to say thanks for a great afternoon in Edinburgh. :D

The time flew by and the crack was excellent.

Girls out their on the org the amazing Dr Szin is as handsome in real life as we have all thought........... ;)

May we have another get together in Edinburgh real soon........maybe that could be the venue for the next org night out. :lol:

Blondie
15-Nov-08, 20:48
Were you on the Vino Alice? ;)

Alice in Blunderland
15-Nov-08, 21:35
Were you on the Vino Alice? ;)

Yip I was most certainly on the vino on the Thursday at lunch time :eek:

I was as good as gold on Friday in such esteemed company as Canuck and the lovely Dr Szin........................but oh my gosh I let the side down in the evening at a turkish restaurant........... started on red wine and ended up on the zambuga or whatever its called. My OH was so boozy he was calling it the bazookas they sent him reeling ....whoos that he is cant handle his drink. :lol:

And before you ask I didnt lose ma drawers... ( as was covered in a previous thread for those who dont know what Im on about.)

Moira
16-Nov-08, 23:57
.......... Girls out their on the org the amazing Dr Szin is as handsome in real life as we have all thought...
You can read my thoughts?? :eek:

Were you on the Vino Alice?
That's a fair assumption Blondie and Alice admits it openly

Yip I was most certainly on the vino .......started on red wine and ended up on the zambuga or whatever its called..........
Do you mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambuca
I've only tried it once. Which one did you try? It's pretty powerful stuff.

sweetpea
17-Nov-08, 00:32
What's so amazing about Dr Szin then?:)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Nov-08, 09:34
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambuca
I've only tried it once. Which one did you try? It's pretty powerful stuff.

Errrrmmm wel I think it was a foreign one ..........well, the writing did look foreign...............but then I had had a few glasses when I tried to read the label on the bottle. :eek: :lol:

A clue we were in a turkish restraunt and I assume it was Turkish :confused

Angela
17-Nov-08, 09:50
And before you ask I didnt lose ma drawers... ( as was covered in a previous thread for those who dont know what Im on about.)

lol Alice that adds a whole new meaning to our local expression 'she's all fur coat and nae knickers....!' :roll: :eek: