PDA

View Full Version : A Chance to Turn Your CLUTTER in to CASH

chamb
12-Nov-08, 16:25
I am holding a Car Boot Sale in the Thurso Club, on Sunday 7th of December, 11am to 3pm

Table Holders can arrive and set up from 10:30am, the public will not be allowed in until as near as 11 as possible! But you know what people are like for a bargin?

Tables are £5 there will be a free raffle for Stall Holders

Here a chance to get rid of last years clutter and unwanted gifts before christmas this year.

Make Cash from your Clutter

To book your table Call/Txt 07724 323219 or E-Mail Chamb1511@aol.com

(Please Note that on the Whats on Slot the times are 12 to 3, the actual times are 11 to 3pm)

starry
12-Nov-08, 17:15
I should do this, I have a houseful of books I need to sell and the money would be very handy.

Will let you know when I find out my offduty.

anneoctober
14-Nov-08, 17:08
I should do this, I have a houseful of books I need to sell and the money would be very handy.

Will let you know when I find out my offduty.
What kind o books Starry? Cos I'm unable to go to car boot sale as babysitting[disgust] I may be able to get someone else to buy them for me!!:Razz

chamb
24-Nov-08, 22:57
Still Spaces available, but a good response so far.

starry
24-Nov-08, 23:13
I am working sadly.

Anne I have all kinds of books, I am tripping over them.

I have thought about listing them on amazon ebay but really books make no money [disgust]

Kodiak
24-Nov-08, 23:51
I am working sadly.

Anne I have all kinds of books, I am tripping over them.

I have thought about listing them on amazon ebay but really books make no money [disgust]

If you have a lot of books that you want to get rid of why not swap them for books that you have not read. Go to this site for details :-

http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/TheLibrary.aspx

Moira
25-Nov-08, 00:10
Is this part of the Thurso Christmas Fun Day and if so can you tell me which local charities will benefit? Thanks.

chamb
25-Nov-08, 17:01
Is this part of the Thurso Christmas Fun Day and if so can you tell me which local charities will benefit? Thanks.

Hi

The car Boot Sale isnt intended to run along with the Thurso Fun Day, it was just the dates that I could fit in before christmas with working etc.

But any proceeds will go to diabetes (Caithness Branch), but the Hire of the Hall and any other expenses have to be covered first.

Still Spaces available

starry
25-Nov-08, 17:29
If you have a lot of books that you want to get rid of why not swap them for books that you have not read. Go to this site for details :-

http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/TheLibrary.aspx

Thanks will have a look x

Moira
25-Nov-08, 23:32
Hi
The car Boot Sale isnt intended to run along with the Thurso Fun Day, it was just the dates that I could fit in before christmas with working etc.
But any proceeds will go to diabetes (Caithness Branch), but the Hire of the Hall ...........

That's a great cause Chamb. Thanks for replying.

I do realise that your expenses must come off first :)

chamb
04-Dec-08, 15:03
Now have 14 Tables Booked if any one is interested I still have 2 spaces,

It was a brill turnout last year, hope the stall holders do as good this year.

chamb
05-Dec-08, 00:26
The Car Boot Sale is now fully booked, 17 tables should be a great day

Kodiak
07-Dec-08, 00:25
This Car Boot Sale is Tomorrow, Sunday 7th December at Thurso Club, Janet Street, Thurso from 11am to 3 pm. Lots of Stalls I will be going and I hope all orgers will pop in as well as I am sure there will be lots of bargains as all tables are booked. :D