PDA

View Full Version : Strenght and Weakness.

cuddlepop
11-Nov-08, 20:03
What would you say your good at and what would you say you could do better at?

Me,well I seem to have a knack of supporting people to go forward with their hopes but I cant do it for my self.:confused

my bestfriend has just past her driving test and this will give her freedome and choice for her future.She's in her late fortys and thought she'd never drive.Its taken a year and lots of lessons but she's done it.:D

I'm stuck in a rut and cant seem to motivate myself.:confused

Angela
11-Nov-08, 20:07
I'd say I'm more of a lieutenant than a general, cuddlepop! ;)

I'm a lot better at supporting other people in doing things than doing them myself and I'm pretty indecisive about what I want for myself. In fact I tend to feel guilty about wanting anything for myself at all! :eek:

honey
11-Nov-08, 20:10
im the same as you cuddlepop. I always seem to give great advice and support to others, but i cant for myself. I worry about everything and anything.

typical cancerian i think.

sweetpea
11-Nov-08, 20:14
It's also well known that people who are good at supporting and caring about others are not too good at looking after themselves.

cuddlepop
11-Nov-08, 20:16
im the same as you cuddlepop. I always seem to give great advice and support to others, but i cant for myself. I worry about everything and anything.

typical cancerian i think.

I wonder if our friends that we support think the same of themselfs honey.:confused

Angela I think your secretly a General.;)

honey
11-Nov-08, 20:38
I wonder if our friends that we support think the same of themselfs honey.:confused

maybe.. but when my friends are needed support they seem to come to me rather than each other...

hotrod4
16-Nov-08, 11:17
My strength is not knowing that I have weaknesses!:lol: