PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help

charley9
21-Jan-06, 13:40
Hi

I hope someone can help me. I am getting married this year, but the wedding is in England. We was hoping to have a party up here at the end of August but don't know where we can hire a room, that isn't too expensive, preferably with a licensed bar and room for a disco.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

paris
21-Jan-06, 14:57
Dont know if they still do it but the bay veiw in lybster has a big room/hall at the back, worth having a look at .

ice box
21-Jan-06, 15:04
Hi well if you live in wick there,s a few places you can hire . My mate had theres in the seaforth club in the function room but hired in a disco it was peter sutherland from lybster it was a great night any back to the topic if you are member of any club in wick you can usaly hire the hall for free or cheap but might have to get your own music ie francies street, backer , dounreay club and the waterfront but that probably be costly .

scrapydoo
22-Jan-06, 14:53
Hi well if you live in wick there,s a few places you can hire . My mate had theres in the seaforth club in the function room but hired in a disco it was peter sutherland from lybster it was a great night any back to the topic if you are member of any club in wick you can usaly hire the hall for free or cheap but might have to get your own music ie francies street, backer , dounreay club and the waterfront but that probably be costly .
My friend also had her dance in the seaforth club it was a really good night.

charley9
23-Jan-06, 17:50
Thanks for the ideas. Forgot to mention we are looking for somewhere in Wick.

zebedy
23-Jan-06, 18:35
WEIGH INN HOTEL!!! Nice hall there.. ^^

G2g to work now, Jump sin weigh inn bus!