PDA

View Full Version : Wick Academy

flowertot
01-Nov-08, 19:39
how did the Scorries get on eh day then against edinburgh City, canna find result on tinternet

hotrod4
01-Nov-08, 19:41
how did the Scorries get on eh day then against edinburgh City, canna find result on tinternet

They lost 4-1 :(

speedo215
01-Nov-08, 22:12
I feel that 4 1 actually flattered edinburgh city today but never mind i would like to wish them all the best in the next round and that academy can go on from here and have a good season

superted
02-Nov-08, 13:04
Was there a good turn out at the game?

Amy-Winehouse
02-Nov-08, 17:22
Yes there were about 500-600 souls at the park yesterday, biggest crowd there for a few seasons Im told.

I thought Wick , if theyd taken their chances in 1st half would have won but they didnt & 4-1 was a tad harsh as they did play some good stuff . First time Ive been in years & best Ive seen in terms oof passing & possession from Academy.

Theres always next year but how they lost 4-1 Im still scratching my napper? Such a shame as I was looking forward to Brechin at home then maybe a replay & a good day out with the Black & white army;)

robglysen
08-Nov-08, 11:39
Wick had an awesome first half, Edinburgh scored, from that point on Wick barely gave up the ball. The worst thing that happened was the half time whistle.

The scoreline does flatter edinburgh, one of their goals was cos' the ball took a horrible unpredictable bounce over the diving keeper, from what I could see anyway.

Edinburghs keeper plays so far off his line, its a wonder he never got lobbed from the halfway line.

AllanT
08-Nov-08, 19:14
Academy got back to winning ways this afternoon with a 2 - 1 away in Lossiemouth.

Goals by Nigel MacKenzie and David Cowie.