PDA

View Full Version : Family of Walter Smith

Jeanette Wolff
12-Jan-06, 21:44
I am looking for the family of Walter Smith b. 21-9-1888. I believe he married Annie Calder and they had 4 children. His father was George Smith b.15-12-1855, mother Isabella Simpson b. 13-9-1856. The family lived on Stroma Island. His sister was my grandmother but the family lost touch many years ago when the sisters moved to New Zealand. So any information would be greatly appreciated.

Shandy
15-Jan-06, 11:33
Hi I cant remember your name but I know some of Walter Smiths family & see them quite often also my husband will be related to you too. He also was born on Stroma. So I will need your information for his family tree. I havent got it on this computer and other one not on Int at moment. we have just got broadband & Andy has not got it {laptop] connected yet Yours sincerely Sheila Moir

Shandy
17-Jan-06, 01:41
Hi Jeanette Get My email Address from Bill Fernie, & email Me Sheila Moir

Jeanette Wolff
17-Jan-06, 07:10
Hi Sheila, Great to hear from you so soon, as several of Dads cousins have visited Scotland but never been able to find any family. I will get in touch as soon as I have a few more minutes. I have quiet a few pages of family tree records going back as far as the 1600s. It will also be interesting to be in touch with the living family. Jeanette.:o)

Shandy
18-Jan-06, 05:20
Hi Jeanette Found your address Will be in touch Soon Sheila

theone
02-Apr-09, 13:19
I am looking for the family of Walter Smith b. 21-9-1888. I believe he married Annie Calder and they had 4 children. His father was George Smith b.15-12-1855, mother Isabella Simpson b. 13-9-1856. The family lived on Stroma Island. His sister was my grandmother but the family lost touch many years ago when the sisters moved to New Zealand. So any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sent you pm.