PDA

View Full Version : Hairdressers beside Swimming Pool

ticbhoy
04-Oct-08, 20:30
Does anyone know who has bought the hairdressers beside the swimming pool? I heard it has been sold but not sure who to. Has anyone used it lately?

ellie-lou
04-Oct-08, 21:52
i herd it was sold to Erna miller think she used to work in hair.com

stansmith
05-Oct-08, 06:45
She is a really good hairdresser, quite hard to get an appointment for. I heard Joanne Fairweather is going to work there too.

buggyracer
05-Oct-08, 11:53
yes i heard its erna, and joanne (both good hairdressers) will also be working there, not sure who else though?

good luck to them!!

balto
05-Oct-08, 12:58
just want to say congratulations to sandra(who used to own it) and walter as they are expecting their 3rd baby.

ticbhoy
05-Oct-08, 15:12
Oh good, good luck to them all, Thurso is in need of a good hairdressers and I have heard these girls are hard to beat. Are they keeping the shop under the same name do you know?

stansmith
06-Oct-08, 06:17
Does anyone know when they are taking over?

Comfort Zone
07-Oct-08, 09:30
Erna and Joanne are taking over on the 17th all going well. Sandra will continue to work also for a while. The name will be changed to Millbank Hair Studio. Thephone no. is 891199. Hope this answers questions.

jakdaw
07-Oct-08, 21:15
Is it true that Swali Ali is going to be the new masseuse, or is he just answering the phones?

Comfort Zone
08-Oct-08, 22:28
Not so sure about Swali Ali but there is a beautician Louise working there, if you like.

stansmith
13-Oct-08, 11:25
Congratulations to Sandra and good luck to Erna in running the shop.