PDA

View Full Version : Wick Post Office Depo Collection Times

DonsFanRA04
03-Oct-08, 19:37
Why do they only open from 8 to 3? Really annoying when i start work at 8 and finish work at 4 but never home to after 5 due to traveling so cant pick up the parcel untill a saturday. Why are their times so awkward? Surely they could easily open between 4-6 for people who work at dounreay? May well be a reason but if u cant get your parcel for 2 hours after they try your door surely they shouldnt need a long morning stint but a longer afternoon stint instead?

telfordstar
03-Oct-08, 20:09
you want them to open up between 4-6 just for the people who work at dounreay im sure they have a life of there own i also think that they shut the door at 3 because they have collections to do at not every one is back by then to man the shop if your parcel is that importent would you not phone them and ask them to leave it with your neighbour or a safe place im sure they would be happy to do that

speedo215
03-Oct-08, 21:29
if it is that important can't you get someone else to pick it up for you like i have done when i can't get the parcel myself

ocd
03-Oct-08, 22:31
Why do they only open from 8 to 3? Really annoying when i start work at 8 and finish work at 4 but never home to after 5 due to traveling so cant pick up the parcel untill a saturday. Why are their times so awkward? Surely they could easily open between 4-6 for people who work at dounreay? May well be a reason but if u cant get your parcel for 2 hours after they try your door surely they shouldnt need a long morning stint but a longer afternoon stint instead?

Have to say I agree with you completely. I work in Wick and find it difficult to pick up a package.

Unfortunately it is not always possible to get anyone to pick the parcel up for me (most of my family and friends work also)! And seeing as I live in a remote are I don't have any neighbours to leave the parcel with!

carasmam
03-Oct-08, 22:52
Unfortunately it is not always possible to get anyone to pick the parcel up for me (most of my family and friends work also)! And seeing as I live in a remote are I don't have any neighbours to leave the parcel with!

Why not phone and ask them to re-deliver it to your work?