PDA

View Full Version : A shocking tale.

balto
19-Sep-08, 11:20
Thought i would share this story that my other half told me last night after he got home from work, One of his friends at work was saying that he had recieved a phone call from a friend he hadnt heard from in 6 months, he was a bit shocked, and assumed the worst as you do, well his friend went on to tell him how his wife had just bought 2 kittens at £200 each, as she is a big cat lover he didnt mind, anyway they had been doing their shopping and had returned home, now the man was busy putting the shopping away and he was putting the frozen food away, when his wife shouted on him for his tea, he told her he would be minute while he finished what he was doing, so after doing everything he had to he shut the freezer door and went of to have his tea, while they were in the middle of their tea his wife noticed that one of the cats werent sitting with them as usual, his wife asked if he knew where the cat ws, and they both knew that it must be in the house as they had both been at work all day and all the windows were shut, so they decided to hunt the house for this cat, to make sure it was ok, after turning the house upside down and no sign of the cat, the husband had a thought freezer oops, so they went and opened the freezer and here was the poor thing near to death, not sure what to do,they phoned the vet, who happeded to be out on an emergency call,seeing to a horse that had been hit by a truck, the vet advised them to give the cat a drop of whiskey, but as neither of them drink, they didnt have anything in the house, the vet then advised to get small drop of petrol, the man assumed he had to get the cat to drink it(the vet forgot to say just to get the cat to sniff it) well after the man gave the cat the drop of petrol, the cat went mental, racing about the sitting room, it reached the wifes feet and it droped down there and then, me being me assumed the cat had died, unto my other half informed me that the cat had only run out of petrol.[lol][lol][lol]

tell you i felt like such an idiot, unto i saw the funny side of this joke, but the way my oh told it, it sounded so real. pleased to say the poor cat never excisted.

justine
19-Sep-08, 12:54
would love to have seen your face when you realised it was a joke.:lol:

Good one though.;)

balto
19-Sep-08, 12:56
would love to have seen your face when you realised it was a joke.:lol:

Good one though.;)could have slapped him when he got to the end and i relised it was a joke, but then i found it so funny couldnt stop laughing thats why i thought i would share it with you ll.[lol]

justine
19-Sep-08, 12:57
keeps the chin up, a good giggle during a hectic day.Thank you.:D

teenybash
19-Sep-08, 13:00
I would have given him such a belt on the lug....but would have probably laughed myself silly when I thought about it ......good story [lol]

crashbandicoot1979
19-Sep-08, 13:01
Haha, good one. I thought it was a true story until I got to the end, no wonder you fell for it Balto.

balto
19-Sep-08, 14:35
Haha, good one. I thought it was a true story until I got to the end, no wonder you fell for it Balto.
aye especilly the way he told it, he was so serious, so the ending was totally unexpected.

balto
19-Sep-08, 18:23
I would have given him such a belt on the lug....but would have probably laughed myself silly when I thought about it ......good story [lol]
aye thats exactly what happened, still laughing about it now lol.