PDA

View Full Version : Pano Site

t
13-Sep-08, 16:01
I would like some feedback on this , I done a little pano site, the things I need to change

Image sizes reduced

Some of the panos are old and I have not used the new way of doing them but there for a demo.

http://www.piggywig.co.uk/panos.html

Anyones thoughts?

Sporran
13-Sep-08, 20:00
I think they're great! :cool:

Is there any way they can be enlarged, though?

t
14-Sep-08, 00:57
The images are huge thats why they are too slow in loading, yes you can zoom in on them if you click on them then use your mouse wheel and I can set it so it will allow you to do full screen but not enabled that just now.
Also may do a low bandwith version along with the high bandwidth

I am waiting to get my D50 back so that I can do far better quaility ones, hopefully next week on my days off.

Another function I am going to put on it is to be able to do hot spots ie. if you scroll round you can then click on say the lighthouse then this wil pop up with a standard image of the lighthouse.

Will be aout and about all next week to re do them weather permitting

Thanks for the feedback keep looking I will be updating it further

t
14-Sep-08, 04:40
If you now have a look at the site I have managed to set it up so you can see it full screen more or less and gave the option for low or high bandwidth

Sporran
14-Sep-08, 05:43
If you now have a look at the site I have managed to set it up so you can see it full screen more or less and gave the option for low or high bandwidth

Many thanks for that, t! :) I have thoroughly enjoyed viewing the full screen versions, and spotting areas in and around Thurso that I'm familiar with, including where I lived. I am looking forward to the hot spots function, and the new panos that you plan to do! :D

North Light
14-Sep-08, 09:56
t,
Some impressive work.

t
17-Sep-08, 19:23
Just done a few more panos if anyone would like to llok, there is 1 I am striggling with as it is 70,000 wide but once done should be good, a view of the Dounreay road on th eleft through to the pennyland garage on the right

Sporran
20-Sep-08, 16:40
Thanks once again, t - I enjoyed looking at those too. Brought back a lot of memories! :)