PDA

View Full Version : Transfer deadline

Amy-Winehouse
01-Sep-08, 23:10
Has there been any activity up at the Harmsworth park today?? , seeing as its deadline day in the transfer market.

I heard Ronaldo & hernan Crespo were free agents- has Tichie been in touch to get them in the stripes for Saturdays match??

Just wondering:Razz

scottish_willow
01-Sep-08, 23:42
They may not have been able to sign Kaka or Robinho in time for saturdays game due to not being able to sort out how many pies each would get per game but Between me and you they may have a Brazilian playing for them on saturday. EXLUSIVE!!!!!

golach
02-Sep-08, 08:53
Is Harmsworth Park in Week or Thirsa, thought this was a Caithness sport only forum :roll:

Amy-Winehouse
02-Sep-08, 10:40
Is Harmsworth Park in Week or Thirsa, thought this was a Caithness sport only forum :roll:

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there Golach? Harmsworth Park for those of you that dont know, or are pretending to be funny is in Wick-which last time I recieved a letter was in Caithness.

golach
02-Sep-08, 14:13
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there Golach? Harmsworth Park for those of you that dont know, or are pretending to be funny is in Wick-which last time I recieved a letter was in Caithness.
Forgive my faux pas, Amy, its a long time since I ever set foot in Wick, please accept an apology from an owld tea in a bowla