PDA

View Full Version : Can you give Penny a home? (moderators please do not move)

Liz
11-Aug-08, 18:11
Penny is a Jack Russell bitch who was found after being hit by a car.

Sadly an owner has never been found so she is being fostered by a very kind orger called Munron.

There are a few posts re Penny in Pets Corner but thought I would post in the General forum as well in order to reach more people.

You can read about her here:-

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=51701
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=54364

A quieter home with perhaps an elderly person would be ideal. She has a lot of love to give and it would be so nice to find her forever home where she can live out the rest of her days.

Thanks!

balto
11-Aug-08, 21:07
she sounds lovely, pity my house wouldnt be ideal for her as i would love to give her a home, hope she finds the loving home she deserves

Liz
11-Aug-08, 22:15
Cheers Balto.:D

Yes she is a lovely wee dog who has had a really tough time of it and needs to know the love and security of a good home.

Munron and family have done a wonderful thing in caring for her so well but aren't able to keep her permanently.

Like you, I would love to give her a home but don't think Benjy my dog would like this and one of my cats would go into hiding!

dirdyweeker
11-Aug-08, 23:49
Think the idea of posting an appeal on a forum for JR owners would certainly be worth a shot. Good luck in finding a new home for Penny.

Mr P Cannop
12-Aug-08, 05:19
is this dog in wick or thurso ??

Liz
12-Aug-08, 13:00
Think the idea of posting an appeal on a forum for JR owners would certainly be worth a shot. Good luck in finding a new home for Penny.

She is on a forum for JR owners. Thanks!:D

is this dog in wick or thurso ??

Thurso.

Mr P Cannop
12-Aug-08, 13:38
can i come and see her ??

munron
12-Aug-08, 19:00
Hi Mr Cannop,

Thank you for asking to see Penny.

If you are in a situation to, and wish to, rehome Penny then please PM me all your details and we will take it from there.

If you just wish to visit her I hope you dont take offence at me being unable to grant this. Penny has been through so much in her life that I want to keep further disruption to a minimum. This minimum being people interested in offering Penny a home and a future.

Thank you very much for showing an interest in Penny.