PDA

View Full Version : whats the weather like where you are

Astra
16-Dec-05, 18:05
Hi there just wondering what the weather is like where you are? iam in wick and cold and silght cover of snow .

ben1234
16-Dec-05, 18:09
Hi there just wondering what the weather is like where you are? iam in wick and cold and silght cover of snow .Im in Wick too and i've heating on full and the house is still freezing...Its great when your in your bed though and its a night like last night..howling wind and rain beating off the windows,and your lying in bed all cosy, nothing beats it.

EDDIE
16-Dec-05, 18:13
well i live in aberdeen and its very cold and is snowing but its not realy lying

krieve
16-Dec-05, 18:29
Im also in wick and the fire is roaring but i still feel like i have been shut in the freezer brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if i get any colder my fingers will stick to the keyboard .

unicorn
16-Dec-05, 18:53
coldest day in ages and I get baby bunnies born just typical :)

lassieinfife
16-Dec-05, 19:35
its dry and chilly in fife but no snow as yet:p

cezzy1234
16-Dec-05, 22:04
hi the wether in casletown is bad it been snow blizards heare all day and it is laying i think if this continues all night we will be snowed in in the morning

Kenn
16-Dec-05, 23:22
Cold and clear with a huge moon, frost expected but then I am some 100s of miles south of Caithness on The Channel coast.

angela5
16-Dec-05, 23:29
freezing, i've a water bottle up my jumper keeping me cosy at the computer. Hard frost in the morning i think!
Wick i'm in.

lizzie
17-Dec-05, 02:03
Wick also brrrrrrrr! its so cold fluffy socks to bed i think!!

PhilR
17-Dec-05, 11:00
Kuwait is breezy, around 22 degrees C and some morning fog....but I still miss winter walks on Reiss beach wrapped up to the eyeballs!

Tugmistress
17-Dec-05, 11:31
Cold

Current Temperature 1.3 °C (34.3°F), Apparent temp -6.1 °C

fed-ex
17-Dec-05, 16:26
Kuwait is breezy, around 22 degrees C and some morning fog....but I still miss winter walks on Reiss beach wrapped up to the eyeballs!I took my dogs to Reiss beach this morning and believe me it was frooozen.. I canna get warmed up at all now!!!

teddybear1873
17-Dec-05, 17:14
i'm south west of New Orleans in Louisiana and the temp is ranging from 60 - 80 degrees F...Plenty thunderstorms and a few tornado warnings..No much chance of sna here this xmas

blackbess
18-Dec-05, 19:33
lucky u teddy - freezing here - bet u ll miss the snow though lol - wot u doing out there anyway ?

Mrs Bean
18-Dec-05, 21:59
i'm south west of New Orleans in Louisiana and the temp is ranging from 60 - 80 degrees F...Plenty thunderstorms and a few tornado warnings..No much chance of sna here this xmasplenty hot air then? aye right oot yer gub

angela5
18-Dec-05, 23:13
Any idea if we are going to have a white christmas this year?

ice box
18-Dec-05, 23:23
It's very cold were iam in lapland sorry i cant stay and chat as i've got help santa get these pressy ready . And i've still got the raindeers to feed Brrrrrrrrr

robynaus
18-Dec-05, 23:31
It's 9.00am and warm here in Adelaide South Australia. Going to be 29 degrees C today. Just waved friends off to Aberdeen they not looking forward to the cold after 7 weeks here. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone robyn

ice box
20-Dec-05, 01:12
It's very cold were iam in lapland sorry i cant stay and chat as i've got help santa get these pressy ready . And i've still got the raindeers to feed Brrrrrrrrr
Still cold here . But only one problem i have seem to lost some raindeers could you all keep an eye out .By the way the ones i've lost are dancer ,prancer,comet,donar . if seen could you pm .

krieve
20-Dec-05, 01:22
I've just found one in my front garden eating my rosies . The raindeer in my garden is dancer i have pm you but no reply what should i do with him ?

ice box
20-Dec-05, 01:29
Hi there krieve thanks looking thats one only three to go . I can get some of santas magic dust and be there in no time at all just hold on and dont let go .

shrek_donkey
20-Dec-05, 21:05
Did you have any luck finding the other 3

scrapydoo
20-Dec-05, 21:22
Hope you find them soon will santa still be able to deliver all of my presents without them?

ice box
20-Dec-05, 21:52
Good news people all the santas raindeers are back looks like christmas is back on see you all on the 25th thank you for keeping an eye out for them

shrek_donkey
20-Dec-05, 22:31
Glad to here that you found them