PDA

View Full Version : a joke for you

dan67
04-Aug-08, 19:38
A man got a job as a zookeeper. On his first day at the zoo, he was walking past the aviary when he saw a beautiful finch. He reached into the cage and caught the bird to give it a stroke. Unfortunately, he squeezed too hard and killed the bird. In a panic he threw the dead bird into the lions' cage to get rid of the evidence. As he was walking away, he accidentally knocked over the Beehive exhibit. The hive crashed to the ground and the bees began to swarm out. In a panic, he stomped all over the hive and killed the bees, then threw the lot over the wall into the lions' cage. As he walked past the Monkey cage, he turned to see all the monkeys taking the Mickey out of him. He flew into a rage and entered the monkey cage and punched the first monkey he saw, killing him outright. In a panic now, he also threw the monkey's body over into the lions' cage.

The next day, the zoo introduced a new lion to the lion enclosure. The lion walked up to the leader of the pack, an old and wise lion, and said, "hi, mate, I'm new, just got here from Africa, what's this place like then?"

"It's all right here, mate," said the old lion.

"What's the food like then?" said the newcomer.

"Not too bad," said the old lion. "Last night I had finch, chimps and mushy bees!"

laguna2
05-Aug-08, 13:20
LOL I like it!!! :lol:

teenybash
06-Aug-08, 12:06
excellent.......[lol]