PDA

View Full Version : looking for some traybake recipes

Dadie
03-Aug-08, 18:30
I think I need to bake for a fundraiser soon and could do with some traybake (and other baking that goes down well on the baking stall ) recipes if anyone is willing to share

Anne x
03-Aug-08, 19:15
Dadie try the Magic Bars Traybake I posted further down the page also there is one for Malteaser slice under looking for recipe By Wings on page 2 sorry Im hopeless at links

Kathy@watten
03-Aug-08, 21:08
Hey "Dadie" pop round I have a whole book of recipes quick and cheap to make for such events and all of them more or less take little time and preperation which i know is essential for those last minute "I need a cake for the stall" days! gingerbread men always sell well as do muffins and any slices as they don't spoil travelling...really anything chocolatey sells like hot cakes...oh pancakes sell well too, even better if you also sell homemade condiments!:D....was jamming the othernight!

sweetpea
05-Aug-08, 23:54
One thing I've discovered lately is the way you can buy packets of maltesers, a crunchie, revels and marshmallows and do a bit of damage to them then combine them with syrup, rice crispies or whatever else is to hand then melt some ordinary chocolate and spread it over the top. Also other one that is good is a jar of peanut butter, a packet of marshmallows, and melt the whole lot together but only till it just starts to lose it shape then pile it into a tin and let it reform itsel and see what you got. Good Luck.:)

Dadie
06-Aug-08, 19:16
Going to get busy in the kitchen tommorrow ..... baking...with Lauren "helping" hope it all works out or I wont fit in my clothes eating the mistakes!

Welcomefamily
11-Aug-08, 23:05
Upside down pineapple slab, just use a greased baking tray put six pineapple rings, mix up a sponge mix but instead of adding a little water put in some pineapple juice and then pour over. Cook as sponge and then when cooled tip it out so pineapple is facing up wards, also nice with a few bits of mango as well.

dirdyweeker
12-Aug-08, 00:14
Mmmm. really fancy this as a pudding tomorrow. Funnily enough I bought a pineapple today.

Reckon best served with custard.