PDA

View Full Version : Coming from ALL CAITHESS.ORG music users!

zebedy
06-Dec-05, 17:03
Uppie reveal ure self! We would all like to know who you are! If you are man enough to revel!

zebedy
06-Dec-05, 17:08
Moncur:
When I wrote the post I was careful enough to put an asterisk on certain letters so that the swearwords did not appear. however i have noticed other forum users who have not been banned because they have put in obvious swear words despite the fact that they were spelt incorrectly.

Uppiebalad
06-Dec-05, 21:16
Now Zebedy demandind my identity. That's not the done thing on the www. I do voice my opinions quite freely when I speak with you or any other musician I'm aquainted with. But I feel you may be making the demand so as you and your fellows might meet me up a dark alley some night.
Can you just brighten up a little to realise that I am trying to get you musically go for it. My whole harping on about original works is because I know all musicians have the ability to create new music. I see you, Duress and all the others as no less capable.
Oh and don't bother with that 'man enough' thing, life as you go through it will show you not to think in such terms. You are still a teenager as far as I'm aware and so much younger than me.
Do the teen thing and chill out, relax, my words won't cramp your music career but may help you.

Uppiebalad
06-Dec-05, 21:41
Zebeddy have a look at what Pepsi Challenge wrote on the "Music Thread Black Hole". He writes music reviews for the national press and is a musician formerly from Thurso.

Jeid
06-Dec-05, 23:45
I kinda wanna know who the hell you are as well, but it makes no odds, i like your forthright views and opinions.... don't expect me to always agree with them though ;)

Uppiebalad
07-Dec-05, 03:08
Thanks Jeid, I'm glad you understand the nature of forum discussion which will always meets either agreement or disagreement, brings forward raging argument or impassioned views. It's nice to know you won't want me to prove my manhood here or in a dark alley:p but still my cape and mask stay on. (along with my undies on the outside:eek: )

Jeid
07-Dec-05, 10:27
dammit, i thought my cunning plan would make you take them off :( ah well

at least your still gonna say things you mean or wanna say. somehow, i have a feeling i probablty know you. could be totally off the mark though

Uppiebalad
07-Dec-05, 23:12
Louise Lane thought she knew Superman till Superman went and married Lana Lang from his old High School. But still the undies stayed on!

nutty da drummer
07-Dec-05, 23:30
hahaha, thats darn good.id like to know to but hey, if you dont, im sure il manage somehow,without killing myself

Uppiebalad
07-Dec-05, 23:42
Thank goodness for that because my cape is at the dry cleaners and right now I'm downing a bottle with some munchies, lying on the couch watchin my first movie, Superman The Movie, things ain't what they used to be kid!

scridge
08-Dec-05, 00:27
you know i'm going to be hoenst here when i first noticed your posts on her uppiebalad i was a lil sceptical and thoguth u seem a bit overly sceptical, of the scene aroudnehre but, u have doen this board wodners there has neevr been s much activity on here sicne i've benusign the boards and it hink it mayfinally promote a bti of change in soem pplz attitudes to thigns musically roudn here so, yeah dunno where i'm goin with it but good work.

btw i am well awareof my horendous spelling and grammer in all my posts icant help it really cant:(

Reev
08-Dec-05, 01:13
i wouldnt say that they are all good changes though, seems to be a lot of agro, like most MUSIC RELATED BOARDS, sigh

Jeid
08-Dec-05, 01:21
i'd have to disagree. not to be annoying though ben. no wanting it to seem like we're pickin on you. i think he's right for speaking out.

i've done it on other local music boards and been slaughtered for it. i don't really care though.

i like his open and honest views and i appreciate that he's willing to speak his mind

Reev
08-Dec-05, 16:21
Hey dont get me wrong, i like a healthy debate HAHAHA!!!!!

Uppiebalad
08-Dec-05, 20:04
And healthy debate includes people saying things we may not like to hear. Did I ever mention the time I told Wonder Woman that she flies with a wiggle, Oh Boy!!!!!!:eek:

busy
08-Dec-05, 20:21
And healthy debate includes people saying things we may not like to hear. Did I ever mention the time I told Wonder Woman that she flies with a wiggle, Oh Boy!!!!!!:eek:

Dude that's no way to speak about ur mum! lol

Uppiebalad
08-Dec-05, 20:38
If she weren't like that I wouldn't be here today and you'ld be a lot calmer!

busy
08-Dec-05, 20:45
Wait a second! I know who you are now!

Uppiebalad
08-Dec-05, 20:51
It's taken more than a second so far!:confused:

busy
08-Dec-05, 20:53
If Wonder Woman is your mum, then you must be wonderboy! (tenacious D)

Uppiebalad
08-Dec-05, 21:25
My identity is secure. I won't be leaving your lovely country just yet ladies and gentlemen. Bookings accepted, pay at the box office!