PDA

View Full Version : New addition

agat
30-Jun-08, 14:03
i hope orgers are welcoming new additions with open arms as i am not only new to the forum but to the area too. just moved in 3 weeks ago trying to setle down and thought saying hello is a must:lol:

rs 2k
30-Jun-08, 14:06
Hello and welcome to the org, and a big welcome to caithness, really nice place to live and really friendly people

Hope u enjoy your time on here and in your new home

Linzy

agat
30-Jun-08, 14:12
Thank You Linzy I already noticed how friendly and open ppl are here. And its a nice for a change to realise that people can be humans to each other;)

trix
30-Jun-08, 14:35
hey agat, welcome....

i hope yer laughs are as many as mine...:lol:

alot o' truely nice people on here, am sure they wil make ye feel welcome.

alot o' jack russels too, but their bark is worse than their bite....

da be afraid....it makes for a wierd an wonderful world here on orgland

hell, ye may be a jack russel yersel!! :Razz

whatever, enjoy ma friend ;)

Thumper
30-Jun-08, 14:37
Hello agat and welcome to the happy land of the org....we are a nice bunch...honest! :) x

Liz
30-Jun-08, 14:43
Welcome to the org and to Caithness.

Hope you enjoy both!:D

poppett
30-Jun-08, 15:11
Welcome agat,

You will find everything you need to know about Caithness and all places NSE&W here on the org.

If you don`t know ask................and someone else is bound to know the answer.

Happy posting.

tootler
30-Jun-08, 15:17
What a great choice, moving to Caithness! Welcome, agat - I hope you come to love the place as much as we all do.:D

teenybash
30-Jun-08, 15:22
Agat for you a great big org WELCOME...........join in and enjoy the new friends that are ready and waiting for you..............:Razz

percy toboggan
30-Jun-08, 15:32
Thank You Linzy I already noticed how friendly and open ppl are here. And its a nice for a change to realise that people can be humans to each other;)

So, why not expand a little upon this. Where have you come from that is so horrible a place where people act in an inhuman way towards one another?

Caithness is a long way to go to find humanity. Depending of course from whence you came....although I expect Easter Ross and Sutherland at least are equally full of bon hommie.

Welcome to the .org

joxville
30-Jun-08, 16:44
really friendly people

Welcome to the .org Agat. (Don't read the 'barred from the yard' thread though lol).

Thumper
30-Jun-08, 16:50
So, why not expand a little upon this. Where have you come from that is so horrible a place where people act in an inhuman way towards one another?

Caithness is a long way to go to find humanity. Depending of course from whence you came....although I expect Easter Ross and Sutherland at least are equally full of bon hommie.

Welcome to the .org

Percy, I think what was meant by this post was that we are open and friendly up here(well most of the time) whereas further South sometimes people keep themselves to themselves.x

agat
30-Jun-08, 18:01
Thank You all. I am sure i will find my self at home here at Orgers world and hopefuly in Caithness[lol] Percy ever found yourself surounded by machines? London and around there seems at times more like robotic world rather than humans. when one knows nothing of fellows humans and dont really care. So its nice to find a place where ppl do. Not that London is totally cold and soul-less maybe i just didnt find it there.
You know how it is we rather blame everything else then ourselfs;)
Thumper i wouldnt put it better my self. And i am specialy sensitive to this not only as a newcomer but foreign.

Trix i dont know about that jack russel part of me but i do bite... or so i am told haha.

Thanx all I think i am going to be alright with you lot:D

percy toboggan
30-Jun-08, 18:06
Thank You all. I am sure i will find my self at home here at Orgers world and hopefuly in Caithness[lol] Percy ever found yourself surounded by machines? London and around there seems at times more like robotic world rather than humans. :D

Enough said.
Thanks.

NLP
01-Jul-08, 14:19
A big welcome to you agat hope you enjoy the org and caithness

twiglet
01-Jul-08, 15:02
Welcome Agat. It's always nice to have new people here. Feel free to venture into chat too, we don't bite. Welcome to Caithness!

TRUCKER
01-Jul-08, 22:08
Hello and welcome to the org.

Kevin Milkins
01-Jul-08, 22:14
Nice to have you with us , and enjoy the org

agat
01-Jul-08, 22:24
hey its so easy to make ppl smile. simple word welcome and off i go all smily.:D

ciderally
01-Jul-08, 22:55
hello and welcome.....glad to hear from you....i hope you enjoy caithness