PDA

View Full Version : Castletown Chinese

Scarybiscuits03
26-Jun-08, 22:41
Does anyone know why the Castletown chinese is never open now? I've tried to phone in an order the past few weeks and no answer. Has it closed down?

DeHaviLand
26-Jun-08, 22:49
Does anyone know why the Castletown chinese is never open now? I've tried to phone in an order the past few weeks and no answer. Has it closed down?

You're bound to be starving by now, maybe you should go somewhere else;)

angela5
27-Jun-08, 02:33

Haven't you thought to pop around and check?

Cattach
27-Jun-08, 05:45
Haven't you thought to pop around and check?

Yes, Rice around and Chicken it out. Maybe they are in a bit of a Noodle or maybe their phone has simply gone Prawn Crackers.

newpark
27-Jun-08, 08:54
The people who were running it have now gone to London as they were not getting enough business. The were selling stuff off last time I was in the Chippy as they were heading south. Not sure if they are getting other people o take over or if it will be sold.

johnny north
27-Jun-08, 19:58
I'm not surprised they weren't getting enough business, last takeaway we had from there was absolutely vile.

jim shoe
27-Jun-08, 20:53
i think he runs the one beside the camps bar now

alanatkie
27-Jun-08, 21:06
Have to agree with johnny north it was vile.
It is no wonder they closed up would rather cook than eat there & that's saying something [lol]

stiggy
27-Jun-08, 22:15
I have to agree with Johnny North as well, I went there just after it was taken over and it was disgusting so never went back. [disgust]