PDA

View Full Version : Broadband/home telephone provider

stewart4364
24-Jun-08, 20:36
I am thinking of changing from AOL as my broadband provider and I was looking at the Post Office broadband/home telephone package. Has anyone got any experience with the Post Office or can you recommend someone else. I do very little downloading.

Thank you for any help you can give.

2little2late
25-Jun-08, 00:20
I use Orange. Line, telephone-Free local and national calls 24/7 excluding 0845, mobiles etc. and internet.(With free dect phone and live box).
All for £28.00 per month.

Have been with Orange since Freeserve and had never had a problem.

Mizpah
25-Jun-08, 10:23
I am thinking of changing from AOL as my broadband provider and I was looking at the Post Office broadband/home telephone package. Has anyone got any experience with the Post Office or can you recommend someone else. I do very little downloading.

Thank you for any help you can give.

I was with AOL and changed from them a few months back and went to BT and find it to be excellent and they have some very good packages on offer.:D

Ash
25-Jun-08, 10:30
im with talktalk
free anytime calls bar abroad and mobile
my broadband is with plusnet, £14.99 month never had any problems

Tom Cornwall
25-Jun-08, 15:17
I've been with BT for ever, and had no problems, they have given me lots of freebies, including BTVision, which is similar to Sky Plus but with freeview. I was told many years ago to keep well away from AOL, and I've done that.

weegie
25-Jun-08, 15:29
again I have been with BT and have no big issues so far , I have heard problems with sky

Kevin Milkins
25-Jun-08, 16:48
I was with AOL for a while and got stitched up like kipper.:mad:
I moved to BT and my speeds have improved a lot and have twice as much ,package wise for less money.
If you are thinking of moving from AOL you are already over three quaters the way to a better life.:D

stewart4364
25-Jun-08, 20:07
Thanks for all your offerings, it seems that BT appear to be reasonable and I think I shall change to them.

Thanks again