PDA

View Full Version : Voices in the Wind

domino
24-Jun-08, 20:36
Have just finished reading "Voices in the Wind" by Ally Budge.
I found it very interesting. it would be of interest to those who are interested in caithness, those who like war history and also family historians. Contains a wealth of information on all these counts. Available from the Groat Office at about seven or eight pounds. A good buy. Of you that have read it do you know if there is a similar publication for World War 11?

pat
25-Jun-08, 14:31
I am not in Caithness

Would like to get this as I have most of the books produced by the school and would like to read this one

domino
25-Jun-08, 16:31
I suppose any good bookshop could get it for you or you could contact the Groat office. if you have friends or relatives around Wick they could get it for you quite easily

caroline
26-Jun-08, 23:26
I obtained a copy of this book on Amazon. Gave it to my Mother for a Christmas present she thoroughly enjoyed it and knows most of Caithness as her parents came for there.

robynaus
27-Jun-08, 02:32
I am not in Caithness

Would like to get this as I have most of the books produced by the school and would like to read this one

Hi Pat
I'm in Aus and have just received notification from Amazon that my copy is on the way. Ordered about a month ago
regards robyn

Donald Harper
28-Jun-08, 19:10
I have a copy of the book Caithness and the War ( World War Two )
written by Norman Glass of Wick and published by North of Scotland Newspapers, 42 Union treet, Wick. The book number is ISBN 871704 10 3.
This was first published in 1994. It gives very interesting info about Caithness Combatants. Happy reading