PDA

View Full Version : Your fave TV programmes as a kid and teenager

Sporran
29-Nov-05, 18:57
I always liked Blue Peter, and I'm glad it's still running today.:) My fave presenters were Valerie Singleton, John Noakes and Peter Purves. Then there was Doctor Who, of course! Tom Baker was the best doc of all, in my opinon.

I was also a keen follower of Lost in Space and the original Star Trek series, both of which were made in the mid to late 60s. Later on, there was The Partridge Family, which ran from the early to mid 70s, starring teenage heart-throb David Cassidy. Actress/singer Shirley Jones was David's mother in real life, as well as on the show. I'm sure I'll remember some more faves later on...

erli
29-Nov-05, 19:13
Rentaghost, Metal Micky and Worzel Gumage.

porshiepoo
29-Nov-05, 22:47
Worzel Gummage!
Black Beauty.
Sunset Beach.
Charned,
Buffy the vampire slayer (I know they're recent, but deserve a mention)
Dallas (that was the greatest)
Dynasty.
Due South.

spiggie
30-Nov-05, 00:17
I loved watching bulls eye, Grange hill and sesame street :)

moose and Lindsay
30-Nov-05, 12:21
I remember watching : Pipkins when i was about 7yrs old and i loved space 1999 and logans run

wicker
30-Nov-05, 14:23
I loved saturday afternoons would get the wrestling followed by supergran and cant remember what else, it would also be the day my grandad would treat me to stout with sugar in it

marion
30-Nov-05, 17:21
Worzel Gummage!
Black Beauty.
Sunset Beach.
Charned,
Buffy the vampire slayer (I know they're recent, but deserve a mention)
Dallas (that was the greatest)
Dynasty.
Due South.

I remember the time I called my wife from my office at work and she suddenly screemed "she shot him." She was watching DALLAS on TV, but I did not know and it scared me almost to death until she explained what happened.

Chillie
01-Dec-05, 01:47
Stig of the dump, grange hill, rentaghost bullseye kojak 321, worzel gummige, play school, rainbow,dallas,hammer house of horrors,cannon......

angela5
01-Dec-05, 04:10
Worzel gummidge my favourite, Stig of the dump.

lorraine_2406
01-Dec-05, 08:55
my fav was worzel gummidge.the waltons.monkey magic.grange hill and cracker jack

paris
01-Dec-05, 09:08
Bonanza, cracker jack, wrestling on sat afternoons, then after all that having to sit through the dam news, i hated it . My dad used to say "if you dont watch the news girl, how do you know whats going on in the world"

abalone
01-Dec-05, 21:48
Is this just confined to television or can I say my favourite wireless programmes?Anyway I`m going to. Dick Barton,special agent,Journey into space was a must for me and my brothers,even my mum listened.Paul Temple and the wonderful music, Coronation Scot.Educating Archie,Billy Cotton.There were so many and the advantage of wireless is that you could be doing other things as well,like mending socks!Now there`s a thing.