Royal British Legion, Thurso
at
2pm-4pm

Fun, Games, Music, Dancing, Prizes and Goodies

Bring your Teddy Bear and have fun.

Admission £1.50 Punch Ball Balloons for sale £1.00

attidude9464
10-Jun-08, 14:59
Just a quick reminder about The Teddy Bears Picnic , this saturday in The British Legion, Thurso

attidude9464
12-Jun-08, 20:36
I am beginning to panic now as I dont know if anyone will attend the Teddy Bears Picnic. Lets hope that people will support this good cause.

Ash
12-Jun-08, 21:17
my wee girls nursery had info on it, we all got slips with info on it, we will be there... is the admission £1.50 each does that include adults

dancingtaz13
12-Jun-08, 21:48
Hi Ash,

i think it's 1.50 per child..... Attidude am i right? :confused

igglepiggle
13-Jun-08, 12:49
we will be there to, i have heard a lot of people saying they are going

dancingtaz13
13-Jun-08, 22:14
That's great - we're hoping for a good turnout & i should've mentioned earlier that although it's 1.50 per child (which includes sandwiches, juice, crisps & a sweetie!) that we would gladly take any donations from parents & adults!! ;)
It's all going to a good cause.
Looking forward to seeing you all and teddies tomorrow :lol:

MISS K
14-Jun-08, 18:21
Weany miss k had a great time this afternoon, just perfect when the weather is such a let down just now, at only £1.50 a child and lots to do and food too i thought this was a super event, well done, hope you raised lots of pennies:D

balto
14-Jun-08, 18:28
so how did the picnic go, wish i could have taken my little boy but we had other plans.

Sapphire2803
14-Jun-08, 18:44
My kids are too old for things like that now, which is a shame... I wanted to go :(

Bobinovich
14-Jun-08, 18:51
Ours both enjoyed themselves too, with the 6-year-old getting a couple of prizes in the games. Our 8-year-old thought he was too old and refused to take part in the games, despite there being older kids there doing so!!!

Personally I thought those multi-colour wigs were just plain scary [lol]

attidude9464
14-Jun-08, 23:52
The teams that organsied the Teddy Bears Picnic are doing the Relay for Life and are called The Rainbow neons and the Neon Rainbows hence the multi coloured wigs. They were for fun and I didn't notice too many children that were scared of them

dancingtaz13
15-Jun-08, 11:08
The wigs are just part of what the team members will be wearing on the night of the Relay. Sorry for scaring you all!! [lol]

The Teddy Bears Picnic went great. We raised about £170. This is a great amount for just a couple of hours & it all goes to The Relay for Life, Cancer Research UK.

Thank yo to everyone that came along....:D