PDA

View Full Version : Clydesdale Bank Thurso

teddybear1873
04-Jun-08, 23:57
Think it's time they need to change the hole in the wall at the bank. Went there last week to withdraw money and couldnt see a damn thing with the sun shining on it. Plus it's seems to me lower than other ATM's. I ended up going to another bank. Has anyone else had a problem at the ATM in Thurso?

WeeBurd
05-Jun-08, 00:11
Think it's time they need to change the hole in the wall at the bank. Went there last week to withdraw money and couldnt see a damn thing with the sun shining on it. Plus it's seems to me lower than other ATM's. I ended up going to another bank. Has anyone else had a problem at the ATM in Thurso?

Nope, no logistical problems with it and I've been using it for many, many years now. However, I would like to see it armed with some sort of trip device to spew forth something decidedly foul and revolting at the filthy sods who like to spit and vomit on it, of a weekend, it is quite disgusting at times (not the banks fault I appreciate). [disgust]

teddybear1873
05-Jun-08, 00:16
Nope, no logistical problems with it and I've been using it for many, many years now. However, I would like to see it armed with some sort of trip device to spew forth something decidedly foul and revolting at the filthy sods who like to spit and vomit on it, of a weekend, it is quite disgusting at times (not the banks fault I appreciate). [disgust]

Even the bloke in front of said he couldn't see the screen. Maybe it was just a bad day for the sun to be out lol.

WeeBurd
05-Jun-08, 00:19
Even the bloke in front of said he couldn't see the screen. Maybe it was just a bad day for the sun to be out lol.

I think so Teddybear1873, remember sunshine is a rare thing in Caithness [lol]!

Katy
05-Jun-08, 11:11
I have the same problem with it as well, don't think it always has to be sunny for it to be hard to see either!
It is very slow too I think!!
Katy

the charlatans
05-Jun-08, 14:03
The TSB cash machine in Wick can be difficult to see in the sunshine but I won't be complaining about it being sunny. Use your hand or a paper to give a wee bit of shadow, or befriend a tall 'large' person to stand behind you (with their back to you of course).

C'mon the sun.

jings00
05-Jun-08, 14:39
yeh, hard to see when the sun is shining on it, or body fluids are spilled on it (yuk)
but low for access for wheelchair users.(though it has always been low, even before the access laws came in)

silverfox57
05-Jun-08, 20:29
I have the same problem with it as well, don't think it always has to be sunny for it to be hard to see either!
It is very slow too I think!!
Katy
katy could be slow as might take longer to wait to with drawn thousands of pounds,:lol::lol: