PDA

View Full Version : Wick Banger Derby

Craigie81
03-Jun-08, 21:58
Hi,
There is a meeting tomorrow night (Wednesday 4th June) in the Francis Street Club in Wick at 7.30 to discuss the organisation of this years Banger Derby.
Anyone who is interested in finding out what is going on is welcome to attend the meeting.

Craigie81
04-Jun-08, 21:36
The 4th annual Wick Banger Derby is due to take place at Hempriggs by Wick on Sunday the 24th of August.

Entry forms for those who wish to take part in the Banger Derby are now available.

Please contact:
David on 07810824521 or Graeme on 07810546978 for more information.

Craigie81
18-Jul-08, 10:09
There are still entry forms available for anyone wanting to take part in the Banger Derby, see the previous post for details

CFM
18-Jul-08, 11:05
be happy to promote this on caithness fm if you send us the details - all such voluntary events are promoted free of charge.

sprint95m
24-Jul-08, 13:50
There are still entry forms available for anyone wanting to take part in the Banger Derby, see the previous post for details

Is the Banger Derby definitely going ahead?
I have been told that the number of entries is very low (due to a shortage of cars). This may of course just be a rumour.

The reason I am asking is because I have acquired a car but don't want to prepare it if it is likely that the Derby will be cancelled at short notice.

Thanks.

astravxr
24-Jul-08, 13:58
Wick banger derby still going ahead as planned.
Shortage of cars is a problem, but plenty of interest so far.

Craigie81
10-Aug-08, 22:01
Unfortunately this years Banger Derby due to take place on the 24th of August has been cancelled due to lack of entries.

There will be a meeting early next year to discuss a Banger Derby for next year.

Thank you to everyone who expressed an interest in this years event.