Chillie
28-Nov-05, 03:32
Wick Dounreay Club
Date for Disco
2nd December at 7.30pm
10th December at 7.30pm
23th December Special Xmas Disco at 7.30pm
http://www.wickdounreayclub.org/teens.html

Who wants to go there that place is crap a smelly ould flepit, anyway i heard it wis closin doon months ago.

brokencross
28-Nov-05, 09:42
I have no idea what condition the Dounreay Club is in, but, I think the organisers should be congrtaulated. At a time when youngsters are moaning about having nothing to do, and adults are bemoaning the youth of today, any well run organised event should be welcomed.

kev bev
28-Nov-05, 18:56
At least the dc is trying :cool: , I have heard they have just put in new disco lights for the kids and the last disco went well.
They need to be congratulated and not slagged off.:confused:

rainbow
28-Nov-05, 21:44
Nothing wrong with the Dounreay Club, it has a good size hall suitable for functions. The downstairs bar has been done up and is very nice.
I agree with kev bev the committee should be congratulated, alot of places will not entertain events for the under 18 age group for fear of trouble, vandalism, fights, alcohol problems etc- people in Caithness are all too ready to slag off things but are not willing to give their time, they are just the ungrateful minority, who you will never please - get a life Dumbo - maybe you could organise a disco at some other sooooper doooper place in Wick.

kev bev
28-Nov-05, 23:15
yea i agree with rainbow the dounreay club is gd!!!:cool: and i would like 2 see u do better than the dounreay club!

the k
02-Dec-05, 19:27
Also quiz tonight 2nd December

angela5
03-Dec-05, 03:19
Glad to see this was an under 15 disco, so many are under 18's which really is'nt fair on much younger ones who are not involved in alcohol.