PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Sun 1st June 2008

wifie
27-May-08, 15:01
Blimey it will be June when I am quizzie of the next brain teasing extravaganza! :eek:
Due to AndrewC chickening out - oops sorry being unavailable - you will have to put up with me. See you in the Chat quiz room if you fancy a laugh and a bit of banter! ;)

dessie
28-May-08, 15:20
you go for it gal..lol..
and i will need some help to cheat tee hee...:Razz

wifie
29-May-08, 00:45
Cheating in e org quiz - wash out your mouth Desmond!

stiggy
29-May-08, 20:38
:eek: hope to see you there maybe i will do abit better this time lol

wifie
01-Jun-08, 22:16
Well what can I say - it was hard fought! Ha Ha Ha
Rubha an Tuir 17 won with coin toss!!!!!!
Tugmistress 17
Lynne Duncan 16
Well done guys and thanks for coming to everyone else - was fun :confused I think!

joxville
02-Jun-08, 20:47
I enjoyed what little part I took in it. Power cut after 2nd question, missed the 3rd, then power cut again before I could answer question 4. Power didn't come on again until 3.30am!

Well done R.A.T., Tugs and Lynne.:D

wifie
05-Jun-08, 01:06
Poor Jox - hope ya got the power next Sunday!

Solus
09-Jun-08, 18:15
Who won the other night, I had to go before it finished :(

and thanks to Trucker for stepping in at short notice. :)

golach
09-Jun-08, 19:11
Who won the other night, I had to go before it finished :(

and thanks to Trucker for stepping in at short notice.
Solus M8 need you ask, it was that nice wifie....you know the very clever one.....Wifie, allegedly [lol]

TRUCKER
09-Jun-08, 20:27
Solus It Was Andrew C That Won The Quiz.

golach
09-Jun-08, 20:31
Solus M8 need you ask, it was that nice wifie....you know the very clever one.....Wifie, allegedly [lol]
oops Solus, she fooled me AGAIN :lol:

wifie
09-Jun-08, 23:44
I never told you I won Golach - blimey! That is how rumours start! Thank you Trucker for putting the record straight - and sorry AndrewC - LOL!

golach
10-Jun-08, 09:43
I never told you I won Golach - blimey! That is how rumours start! Thank you Trucker for putting the record straight - and sorry AndrewC - LOL!
Rumours!!! on the Org, niver lol, sorry Wifie I misunderstood, a reply you made to me in chat on Sunday night.

wifie
10-Jun-08, 10:09
Just realised - I said "yeah right" when you asked me - you must have just heard the yeah bit - LOL!