PDA

View Full Version : http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/256694.html

Mr P Cannop
21-May-08, 10:41
http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/256694.html

I found this interesting and just wondered what people thought of it whats everyones views on this ??

bekisman
21-May-08, 11:53
So, if you want to write something private then ditch the electronic systems and put pen to paper; it's more secure..

magtomich
21-May-08, 11:55
The Government are not capable of keeping save existing records, so how in the name of goodness do they want more and more information about us. Perhaps soon they will want to know how often we go to the toilet. I love where we live now but more and more wish we had emigrated a few years ago when we were a lot younger.

joxville
21-May-08, 16:57
We're even further down that road of Big Brother watching and listening to our every move, and the worst part is there is no going back. I actually thought the Government already monitored phone conversations, especially after 9/11. Apparently if you say certain words such as bomb, blow-up, Tony Blair is a ?,(insert your own word), then automated equipment would start up and record the rest of the chat. But I may be wrong.

Strange how the world only took notice of terrorism after Uncle Sam had his backside kicked.

Memo to self: Must stop being cynical.

padfoot
28-Jul-08, 10:21
it appears police are now allowed info from Bebo sites too, hopefully not to go through peoples mails but perhaps so, i remember paul putting this thread up and thought would look it up see what views were expressed on it.

it looks like privacy may be going down the pan

EDDIE
29-Jul-08, 06:36
Any terrorist that usees any form of technolgy to plot an attack has to be completley stupid its well known that technolgy is easily monitored why do u think that binladen uses videotapes and doesnt use technolgy

Tristan
29-Jul-08, 07:02
So, if you want to write something private then ditch the electronic systems and put pen to paper; it's more secure..

You would think, but now they have lost a truck load of blank passports and visas. They can't seem to keep hold of anything...sigh.