PDA

View Full Version : Quiz

the second coming
04-May-08, 09:33
Hi

After some 'very' dubious scoring I apparently have been shanghaied into doing the quiz.

Erm, so there is not really a theme, and erm, there aren't many questions as yet but I'm noting them as they spill into my spacious head cavity.

Look forward to wearing this sparkly jacket thing. Is it clean, as my missus will confirm I have very high standards of cleanliness....NOT!!

So see you at 20:30 hrs for a slick, professional demonstration of purply jacketness........

wifie
04-May-08, 11:30
Och disappointed I will have to miss it tonight SC - but have fun wi it!

joxville
04-May-08, 15:36
Hi

After some 'very' dubious scoring I apparently have been shanghaied into doing the quiz.

Erm, so there is not really a theme, and erm, there aren't many questions as yet but I'm noting them as they spill into my spacious head cavity.

Look forward to wearing this sparkly jacket thing. Is it clean, as my missus will confirm I have very high standards of cleanliness....NOT!!

So see you at 20:30 hrs for a slick, professional demonstration of purply jacketness........

Yes, I wondered about that too lol. I came second last week but I don't know how! I thought my score was about 10-12, not 20 lol Anyway, I don't envy you having to think up questions, but I suppose I better compile one just in case, (or hope).:)

I wonder if we'll have many participant's, apparently there is a prog. on ITV called Flood starting at 8.05pm. Catch you later SC.

the second coming
04-May-08, 16:44
Yes, I wondered about that too lol. I came second last week but I don't know how! I thought my score was about 10-12, not 20 lol Anyway, I don't envy you having to think up questions, but I suppose I better compile one just in case, (or hope).:)

I wonder if we'll have many participant's, apparently there is a prog. on ITV called Flood starting at 8.05pm. Catch you later SC.

lol, got my 20 questions, bit of a mixed bag and nothing too serious, nor too silly. Hopefully have a slick run and then I can let the missus do her chat thing. Looking forward to it.

joxville
04-May-08, 17:24

I should've added the programme also features Wick, hence the thought we may not have many participants.

golach
04-May-08, 19:29
I should've added the programme also features Wick, hence the thought we may not have many participants.
We have Thursa participants as well ye ken [lol]

joxville
04-May-08, 20:02
We have Thursa participants as well ye ken [lol]

My apologies golach, I bow down to you and stand corrected lol
I shall now go outside and beat myself with branches.

the second coming
04-May-08, 21:48
Quizzy for next week is wellies. I relinquish the sparkly jacket, with minimal creases and no stains.

Good luck

Kenn
04-May-08, 22:25
Sorry I did n't get to thank you for the quiz which was very enjoyable but the internet went down here and by the time I got back you'd all gone.

golach
05-May-08, 00:24
Quizzy for next week is wellies. I relinquish the sparkly jacket, with minimal creases and no stains.

Good luck
Ty SC, you set a good quiz, I hope you earn the sparkly jacket many times again

weestraw
05-May-08, 07:37
SOrry but my internet seemed to go wonky halfway through but from what I saw it was an excellent quiz TSC well done!

canuck
05-May-08, 10:06
Great quiz TSC! Thank you.

The internet must have been having a few meltdowns last night. I had an awful time getting on in the first place.

weestraw the second half of the quiz was great. I actually got one right and then a bonus point on another question for making the quizzie laugh. :D

the second coming
06-May-08, 10:45
Thanks for the kind compliments.

Sparkly jackets should only be worn once in a blue moon. I much prefer giving silly answers to asking the questions, but I guess we all got to take a turn.

Off to a wedding next weekend so maybe be back the weekend after.

Cheers