PDA

View Full Version : Community cause/help

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
02-May-08, 18:21
A group of 20-40 individuals will be available in the next month or so for an afternoon or days activity of team working.

We are looking for ideas or projects that we can help out on to benefit the local community for example - tidy up an area - painting a building or such like!

If anyone has any suggestions (realistic and semi sensible please) can you either post them here or PM me.

Thanks in anticipation!

Margaret M.
02-May-08, 20:58
Howsabout some fix-up stuff at Wick High?

TBH
02-May-08, 21:04
A group of 20-40 individuals will be available in the next month or so for an afternoon or days activity of team working.

We are looking for ideas or projects that we can help out on to benefit the local community for example - tidy up an area - painting a building or such like!

If anyone has any suggestions (realistic and semi sensible please) can you either post them here or PM me.

Thanks in anticipation!Maybe you could volunteer you help to Iain Sutherland, the help will be appreciated I am sure.

Fran
02-May-08, 21:31
How about gardening or shed repairing for old and/or disabled folk? There is no service as such in Caithness, just grass cutting.Or, how about taking the fit elderly patients in the hospital out for a walk in the wheelchair so that they can enjoy this good weather.

ciderally
02-May-08, 22:47
well done you lot whatever you do....

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
05-May-08, 12:46
thanks for suggestions.....

but ummm.... who is Iain Sutherland?

Logistics have prevailed and it looks like it will need to be something on Thurso side.

Helping old folk might now be so easy as everyone has to get to work on same task at same time in nature of teamworking. Cheers ...more suggestions be helpful!!