PDA

View Full Version : Moving away now

RicardoR
29-Apr-08, 11:30
Although I have .. annoyed several people in this forum, at the moment I have lived in Wick, Caithness but tomorrow morning I shall be leaving with my parents to live in East Sussex. I just thought I would say buh bye to everyone and thanks for being helpful and understand, I shall still visit this forum every now and then so you haven't got rid of me just yet hehe.

I've enjoyed my time in Wick and have learnt more in the 6 months I have lived here than probably anywhere else I have lived.

Good luck to everyone :)

karia
29-Apr-08, 11:42
Ah RicardoR,

The next adventure begins!

I wish you all the best in the future and hope you will keep us informed as to how you are doing.

I can honestly say you have never annoyed me and I have always found you a delightful young man with an optimistic outlook and lots of drive.

I will miss our little 'chats'.:D

Love Karia

RicardoR
29-Apr-08, 11:45
Hehe, thanks.
I'm sure we can still have our little 'chats', seeing as I have a new person on the scene that lives where I'm moving to, no doubt I shall be running to you in a week or so.. if you dont mind :D.

karia
29-Apr-08, 11:48
Hehe, thanks.
I'm sure we can still have our little 'chats', seeing as I have a new person on the scene that lives where I'm moving to, no doubt I shall be running to you in a week or so.. if you dont mind :D.

Of course I don't mind...I'll have the tea and biscuits out!;)

anneoctober
29-Apr-08, 13:52
Although I have .. annoyed several people in this forum, at the moment I have lived in Wick, Caithness but tomorrow morning I shall be leaving with my parents to live in East Sussex. I just thought I would say buh bye to everyone and thanks for being helpful and understand, I shall still visit this forum every now and then so you haven't got rid of me just yet hehe.

I've enjoyed my time in Wick and have learnt more in the 6 months I have lived here than probably anywhere else I have lived.

East Sussex isn't the end of the world RicardoR, so you'd better keep posting in OR Karia will be sent to "sort you out" ! Best of luck in the meantime and hope your hearts desire awaits you in Englandshire.;)
Anne xx

RicardoR
29-Apr-08, 13:57
East Sussex isn't the end of the world RicardoR, so you'd better keep posting in OR Karia will be sent to "sort you out" ! Best of luck in the meantime and hope your hearts desire awaits you in Englandshire.;)
Anne xx

Sort me out? Will she have her tea and biscuits with her?

anneoctober
29-Apr-08, 14:01
Sort me out? Will she have her tea and biscuits with her?
You obviously have never peeked into the carrier bag she takes with her on these occasions..................:eek:

RicardoR
29-Apr-08, 14:02
Probably full of tea bags and digestive biscuits :D

anneoctober
29-Apr-08, 14:08
poor soul, I almost pity you......... tee hee [lol]

canuck
29-Apr-08, 14:13

Good luck with the move and best wishes for your new life adventure.

karia
29-Apr-08, 14:36

As Anne well knows I am more of a chocolate eclair and Earl Grey woman.
...........and I wouldn't be seen dead with a carrier bag;)

wifie
29-Apr-08, 14:48
Good luck Ric - whatever you do!

NLP
29-Apr-08, 15:16
Good luck I wish you well in your move and in the future. safe journey.

ciderally
29-Apr-08, 19:03
good luck and haste ye back....

ExoticQueen
29-Apr-08, 20:11
good luck and keep in touch all the best bye for now xx:D

Mik.M.
29-Apr-08, 20:40
Seems like a fair swap,we moved up here from West Sussex so only right someone goes south. Seriously though,good luck & stay in touch Ric.

Kenn
29-Apr-08, 21:10
Don't exactly know if we will be neighbours but welcome to the county, hope all goes well for you in your new home.

Fran
30-Apr-08, 01:22
Good luck. My cousins live in East Sussex and I go there every year, beautiful place and i love Eastbourne and Brighton.

BRIE
30-Apr-08, 15:00
wishing you & your family the best of luck in your new move hope everything goes well for you.

Rie
30-Apr-08, 21:35
Good luck RIC, Hope all works out well for you,
Keep in touch, and like i said last time we spoke if you find yourself in caithness and need a place to crash , give us a shout you will always be welcome hun, xx