PDA

View Full Version : A software Problem?

the_count
26-Apr-08, 15:50
I'd like to share my last correspondence with Tech support: Dear Tech support: I am writing to you as a last resort. A few years ago I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the installation guide. In addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and monitors all system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night Out 2.5, and Sunday Afternoon Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever connected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my favourite applications. I have attempted to go back to Girlfriend 7.0, but uninstall doesn't seem to work with Wife 1.0. I am desperate. Can you help me please! Thanks
Tech Support replied: Sir, This is a very common problem that plagues men who make such an upgrade believing that Wife 1.0 is merely a "Utilities and Entertainment" program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is programmed to run everything. If you attempt to purge Wife 1.0 and return to Girlfriend 7.0 hidden operating files will cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 in everyway so nothing is gained. Once installed Wife 1.0 cannot be uninstalled, deleted or purged. Some users have abandoned Wife 1.0 in favour of Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0. CAUTION: Look in your Operating Manual under "Warnings" specifically the section on Alimony/Child Support. My advice is to make the best of Wife 1.0 and also suggest you read the section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPF's) in the manual. You will learn it is your responsibility for all faults and problems regardless of cause. Best course of action is familiarity with the Command C:\APOLOGIZE. Avoid excessive use of the "ESC" key because the Apologize command will be required before the operating system can return to normal. You will hopefully find that Wife 1.0 is a great program, although requiring very high maintenance. Additional software is advised, Flowers 2.1 and Chocolates 5.0. Do Not, under ANY circumstances attempt to install Secretary with Short Skirt 3.3 as this is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.