PDA

View Full Version : Theory Test Rip Offs

fingalmacool
18-Apr-08, 13:49
If like myself you are trying to help your son/daughter through their theory test, beware that some booking sites charge £42 and others charge £30, its the same test in the same bus at the harbour in Wick, so shop around orgers.:roll:

highlander2222
18-Apr-08, 18:21
The D S A is the only site 2 book your theory test

percy toboggan
18-Apr-08, 18:38
By chance I heard a remark in the local library this afternoon.....'you can go online and do a trial test'

just in case you're not aware...worth a look perhaps.

northener
18-Apr-08, 18:45
If like myself you are trying to help your son/daughter through their theory test, beware that some booking sites charge £42 and others charge £30, its the same test in the same bus at the harbour in Wick, so shop around orgers.:roll:

Could you provide links to these sites?

TRUCKER
18-Apr-08, 19:53
TRY THIS WEBSITE.www.2pass.co.uk

northener
18-Apr-08, 21:07
OK, looked on that site and I can't find anything that says the theory test is over the DSA's standard charge.

Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

telfordstar
19-Apr-08, 10:15
Im just about to learn to drive (my first lesson is next week) and i dot a disc to use on the computer. Its called the all in one driving test and includes the official dsa question bank. Hazzards perception test simulation questions and a whole load of things ive been doing mock theory tests and all sorts its great.. I got if from coop for a fiver.