PDA

View Full Version : The Hulk Problem

dellwak
17-Apr-08, 20:29
I am just watching the film „The Hulk“ on the box and have come to a conclusion.
I reckon that the Hulk gets so angry because no matter how big he grows or how much he changes, he still has his trousers on – or more importantly his underpants.
Now I know how annoying it can be when your knickers get in twist and start pinching, especially in a public place. Imagine how the Hulk must feel.
What does anybody else think about this? [lol]

ciderally
17-Apr-08, 20:31
prob uses talk for the chaffing....lol

Thumper
17-Apr-08, 20:32
I agree Dellwalk but did you actually mean to say public....or did you put in the L by mistake ;) [lol] x

dellwak
17-Apr-08, 20:39
I agree Dellwalk but did you actually mean to say public....or did you put in the L by mistake ;) [lol] x

Could be one or the other Thumper.

He has just changed back now and has lost his knickers. He looks a lot happier, so my conclusion must be right.

kriklah
17-Apr-08, 22:30
Ive always been disappointed that having lost all his clothes, he still manages to keep the trousers. I want to know if he truly is an "Incredible" Hulk;)

the_count
17-Apr-08, 22:33
honestly Kriklah!!!! the man must have some sort of privacy lol you should hide your face in shame lol.:lol:

kriklah
17-Apr-08, 22:43
Aww, come on, a girls gotta have a few fantasies hasnt she??:lol: Guess I'd better go stand in the naughty corner then as i often wondered how Jolly the Green Giant was aswell !!!:eek:

the_count
17-Apr-08, 22:52
LMAO definitely a trip to the naughty corner for you :lol:

Sporran
18-Apr-08, 05:01
I am just watching the film „The Hulk“ on the box and have come to a conclusion.
I reckon that the Hulk gets so angry because no matter how big he grows or how much he changes, he still has his trousers on – or more importantly his underpants.
Now I know how annoying it can be when your knickers get in twist and start pinching, especially in a public place. Imagine how the Hulk must feel.
What does anybody else think about this?

Hmm, dellwak. Well that certainly puts a new twist on the old saying "Don't get your knickers in a twist"! I used to like watching "The Incredible Hulk" TV show back in the late 70s and early 80s. I never gave any thought to the Hulk's trousers, let alone his knickers, lol. But every time he got hot under the collar, I did think "Heck, he goes through an awful of of shirts!" I hope he didn't spend too much time ironing them! ;)

I assume you're talking about the 2003 Hulk movie, starrring Eric Bana. I haven't seen that yet, but Mr Bana did make a rather dishy Hector in 'Troy', the following year. :-)) Perhaps I should take a trip to Blockbuster and see if they have 'The Hulk' for rent. I might enjoy seeing Eric Bana bust out of his clothes, lol!

prob uses talk for the chaffing....lol

I think talc would do a better job. He could talk all day, but it wouldn't help! :Razz

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Apr-08, 16:19
The Hulk movie to me in one sentence......................Dinnae make me watch a two plus hour film and have to watch the first 1 hour and 20 afore I see the man himself.
The TV series is a bit outdated now wi the special effects.But I see the delight in ma youngest watching David Tennant as Doctor Who now,as my eyes did wi Bill Bixby and Lou Ferringo in ma days.:D

dellwak
18-Apr-08, 19:56
Well that certainly puts a new twist on the old saying "Don't get your knickers in a twist"!

Puts a new twist on the old saying "Green with envy" as well dun't it. ;)

Sporran
19-Apr-08, 05:01
Puts a new twist on the old saying "Green with envy" as well dun't it. ;)

I suppose it does, lol. Now that I think of it, I'm surprised the Hulk wasn't red, as in "Red with anger". He certainly wasn't jolly like the Green Giant!