PDA

View Full Version : photos

dessie
13-Apr-08, 17:20
just wondering if any one can help me...i downloaded photo,s from my comp to disc last year...and now i want to see them again..when i put the cd into the drive...a picture of a disc flickers on the screen but that is all that happens.....please help..i,m wanting to send some of the pics to a friend.........Dessie......thank you

blueivy
17-Apr-08, 20:13
just wondering if any one can help me...i downloaded photo,s from my comp to disc last year...and now i want to see them again..when i put the cd into the drive...a picture of a disc flickers on the screen but that is all that happens.....please help..i,m wanting to send some of the pics to a friend.........Dessie......thank you

If you go into My Computer, right-click on the CD/DVD drive and select Explore, what comes up?

TBH
20-Apr-08, 16:52
just wondering if any one can help me...i downloaded photo,s from my comp to disc last year...and now i want to see them again..when i put the cd into the drive...a picture of a disc flickers on the screen but that is all that happens.....please help..i,m wanting to send some of the pics to a friend.........Dessie......thank youI take it you mean you burned the photos onto a cd and tried to play them on your dvd player?
Maybe your player does not support jpeg files? If you have more info please let me know.