PDA

View Full Version : What would you wish for?

veekay
12-Apr-08, 16:22
I was just wasting a moment or two thinking about what I would wish for, no reason for this thought it just popped into my head. I am not talking about the great wishes we wished for when we were asked ' if you had three wishes ...' I mean a wish for something that might really happen. anyway I thought I would wish for a personal trainer so that I could get fit.

What would you wish for and why?

mccaugm
12-Apr-08, 17:08
To pass my HND course which leads to a job in a solicitors office
To find chocolate that is fat free;)
To find a Chinese restaurant in Caithness that makes good vegetarian food, by that I mean actually cooks tofu.
To find a way to get my hubby to actually fully give up smoking
To find a way to convince my youngest that getting up early during the week is OK but at the weekends before 9 is still regarded as bordering on dawn:lol:

Rie
12-Apr-08, 17:35
I wish to find some one to share my life with that treats me right and loves me!

angela5
12-Apr-08, 17:38
I wish right now someone would go the shop and get me a case of stella, i can't be bothered moving. Other than that i've no wishes, i'm happy.

mccaugm
12-Apr-08, 18:11
I wish to find some one to share my life with that treats me right and loves me!

Big ask...but it does happen...I am living proof. xx

sweetpea
12-Apr-08, 18:42

Aw that's lovely. It will come without a doubt but don't go looking, love will come to you.
It's a bit like that cosmic ordering thing haha. Put it put there and see what happens.
Me personally I have someone that treats me right and loves me so other than that I only want a hassle free life.

justine
12-Apr-08, 18:53
A lottery win to get me out of here.is what i wish for every day.Would love a place in the country but somewhere warm....

Julia
12-Apr-08, 18:55

Ditto! ;)

balto
12-Apr-08, 19:50
i wish and hope for my new baby to be born healthy, and my 3 other little darlings are happy and make the most of their lives.

sweetpea
12-Apr-08, 20:00
i wish and hope for my new baby to be born healthy, and my 3 other little darlings are happy and make the most of their lives.

aw stop it, this thread is making me very tearful but with happiness tho. God bless your baby balto.

balto
12-Apr-08, 20:16
aw stop it, this thread is making me very tearful but with happiness tho. God bless your baby balto.
aw thank you very much, baby going to be a nice christmas present.

quiteone
12-Apr-08, 21:39
1. wish my dad could get a kidney.
2. wish my partner didna have to work away
3. wish i didna have to work but still got a wage.
4. wish wick had better weather and long hot summers!!!!!!
5. wish i never started stripping my lobby..........................:lol:

dellwak
12-Apr-08, 21:46
A lottery win to get me out of here.is what i wish for every day.Would love a place in the country but somewhere warm....

Wouldn't work Justine.
After a few years you would just be wishing to move back again.

I wish I could move back to Caithness.

ciderally
12-Apr-08, 21:47
wish you could all come over here xx

sms
12-Apr-08, 22:09
Wish for good health,wealth and happiness for all the family.

Margaret M.
12-Apr-08, 22:56

Why did you choose to live in Caithness?

rupert
12-Apr-08, 23:18
I wish my Dad would get better.

Fran
13-Apr-08, 01:41
Hope all your wishes come true.

angela5
13-Apr-08, 13:09
A lottery win to get me out of here.

Why do you need a lottery win? you didn't need one to come to Caithness.:confused

I think it's great here and if i left i'd certainly miss it.

joxville
13-Apr-08, 17:12
1. I wish I could afford to move back to Thurso to be close to my son.
2. I wish I could find someone to accept me as I am.
3. I wish people would just live and let live
4. I wish we didn't need wishes.

dunderheed
14-Apr-08, 11:17
i wish someone would buy my house, so that i could move the wife and kids down to invergordon with me. i now know how weekend dads must feel . its hard explaining to an 11 year old and a 9 year old that i can only come home for a couple of days as my wage pays the bills.