PDA

View Full Version : Inventions

Kevin Milkins
05-Apr-08, 01:24
It has been said that necesity is the mother of all inventions . Some inventions has stood the test of time better than others,IE push bike V Sinclair C5. What is the opiniun of the org the best and worst of invetions. ( I hear spell checkers tittering in the background)lol:lol:

chaz
05-Apr-08, 06:13
It has been said that necesity is the mother of all inventions . Some inventions has stood the test of time better than others,IE push bike V Sinclair C5. What is the opiniun of the org the best and worst of invetions. ( I hear spell checkers tittering in the background)lol:lol:

The clock has to be my top for best invention, im always checking the time and flying about.The worst has to be any usless kitchen appliance that takes ages to clean after doing a five second job, then you wonder was it worth using it( sorry cheated a bit as there are so many stupid appliances):)

EDDIE
05-Apr-08, 08:17
well i would say electric has to be the best invention

Oddquine
05-Apr-08, 09:30
Best....the computer/internet (or is that having two bites at the cherry?)

Worst......Nuclear Weapons

Most irritating......Mobile Phone

hails4
05-Apr-08, 10:29
BEST: Rubber - almost everything in the world requires it at some stage

WORST: War

lazytown
05-Apr-08, 12:02
best : sliced bread:D

worst : processed food

ciderally
05-Apr-08, 19:53
best....washing machine.....just think of doing all that washing in a tub

worst...water hose....i do some swearing at mine everyday

karia
05-Apr-08, 19:58
best : sliced bread:D

worst : processed food

Sliced bread is processed food lazytown!:lol:

Ricco
06-Apr-08, 08:43
Best has to be bread (Not sliced)
Worst has to be either gunpowder or alcohol

brokencross
06-Apr-08, 11:19
Best:- Antibiotics
Worst:- Nuclear Weapons

dellwak
06-Apr-08, 11:52
Best:- Chickens

Most useful:- Fire

Worst:- Mondays

Bill Fernie
06-Apr-08, 13:17
The Wheel and its wee brother the Gear Wheel
Plenty to say on what would or would not have come afterwards if it had not been invented.

http://library.thinkquest.org/C004203/science/science02.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gear

Margaret M.
06-Apr-08, 14:39
Best: It's a toss up between the flush toilet and mascara. :)

Worst: I can't single one out -- many of them have passed through my kitchen not working nearly as well as they did on the informercial.

Kevin Milkins
06-Apr-08, 17:24
The best Without a doubt the wheel and the internal combustion engine.The worst.When some clever dick nailed a wheel to each corner of a shed and fitted an internal combustion engine and called it a Landrover Discovery Td5

Mik.M.
06-Apr-08, 19:15
The best Without a doubt the wheel and the internal combustion engine.The worst.When some clever dick nailed a wheel to each corner of a shed and fitted an internal combustion engine and called it a Landrover Discovery Td5
Still got the Land Rover then Kevin? Lol

Kevin Milkins
06-Apr-08, 19:28
Still got the Land Rover then Kevin? Lol
Yep,it hasn'tbroke down for a while though.
Another great invention is the car crusher.lol:lol:

2little2late
06-Apr-08, 21:42
Best invention, The female.
Worst invention, The female

Ricco
07-Apr-08, 17:37

Ha, Ha! Too right. Well said.