PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Fluff
27-Mar-08, 16:10
Did we all watch it last night then? I like the mix this year, less snobs.

I am so glad he fired that guy though, what an annoying pompous little twerp! And i very much dislike the posh Asian guy (in the 3 to go back into the board room) and the Asian woman who described her self 'as the best sales person in Europe' *gags*

I'm hooked!

olivia
27-Mar-08, 18:01
Totally addicted to this programme! Mr Barrister had to go, he was so clever but couldn't even price up boxes of fish??? I quite like the other pompous asian guy, I think he may go far. I think there will be fighting amongst the women soon. Thought Sir Alan was particularly brutal last night. Great viewing.

percy toboggan
27-Mar-08, 18:37
Sugar is ageing visibly, before our eyes...I don't think he looked well last night.

The barrister boy was a pretentious clot....an intelligent clot of course but that matters little when flogging fish.

It's all so samey...so many people had no iinput that I'm unsure how we can gauge this lot at this stage. I'm not sure I have room in my life for anymore 'Apprentices' ...how many actually want the job, and how many see the exposure as a gateway to fame...and minor media career?

The backstabbing, the cliques, the unpleasantness did manage to lift my eyes from my book last night but I'll soon tire of it I wager....unless I too become hooked. These young thrusting professionals are chalk and cheese to me, and everything I ever was...or will be..I wouldn't give tuppence for the friendship of any of 'em...a bunch of aspiring suck-holers...and as superficial as a spoonfull of sugar....which disolves when wet....unlike fish.

ywindythesecond
27-Mar-08, 19:19
The backstabbing, the cliques, the unpleasantness

and that's just the general forum on the .org!!

Green_not_greed
27-Mar-08, 20:36
Brilliant, compulsive, viewing. And no fish jokes!

Boozeburglar
27-Mar-08, 20:39
Asian woman who described her self 'as the best sales person in Europe

Think that was an Irish lass.

I love the apprentice, but I think they should change the format slightly to keep it fresh.

I would like to see them dispense with the girls and boys team thing for a start.

:)

wifie
27-Mar-08, 20:49
Hey funny that BB - I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it! Cos in the real world their environment will be mixed most probably and it would stop all the girlie sniping (for want of a better word!) in the initial team!!

Boozeburglar
27-Mar-08, 20:54
I am predicting there will be some serious love action this series.

Given a few days in that house someone has to get plastered and end up in bed, or it is staged!

:)