PDA

View Full Version : Books

veekay
26-Mar-08, 14:55
I am sure I have just seen the weirdo from the televisions new book for sale in Tesco ( the American dog whisperer) .Surely no one really buys and reads that twaddle do they?

carasmam
26-Mar-08, 17:09
Is there a British dog whisperer too then? I have never watched any of that on telly - Dog Borstal etc.. so I certainly wont be buying the book - Cara canna read anyway :Razz I bought her Victoria Stillwells and it's still on the bookcase lol

fuzz24
26-Mar-08, 18:26
Actually i watched his programe on sky 3 and he is brilliant, we put into practice alot of what he has said and our dogs are now calm and alot better behaved even tho there still pups! Ceaser's policy of Exersize, Disapline and Affection is fab, the dogs respond better after walks, to commands or trianing you give them because they've just run off there energy, and then you give them affection becuase of there good behavour. It definatly worked for my staffies all friends and family have noticed a big difference in our dogs! These behavour experts are worth a try if you're at you're wits end on how to control you animals,just my personal experience and opinion, no offence intended.:D