PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards As Usual

fingalmacool
24-Mar-08, 12:51
For my sins I read the mail on on sunday, there was a report on the plight of Wick high School which is falling about the pupils lugs as it were. The very last sentence hammered home why a high percentage of people have no faith in any government body that is in charge, it said that "it is not for the Scottish government to intervene to decide on council's priorities" surely the numty that said that has no memory of what happened in the Trump/golfcourse debacle.:roll:

Venture
24-Mar-08, 21:19
For my sins I read the mail on on sunday, there was a report on the plight of Wick high School which is falling about the pupils lugs as it were. The very last sentence hammered home why a high percentage of people have no faith in any government body that is in charge, it said that "it is not for the Scottish government to intervene to decide on council's priorities" surely the numty that said that has no memory of what happened in the Trump/golfcourse debacle.:roll:

With reference to the state of Wick High School another politican who springs to mind and to be suffering from the same said affliction is none other than -"shouting from the rooftops"- Peter Peacock MSP. Maybe 1999 and 11 million might jog his memory.