PDA

View Full Version : argyle square

bobbyrussell09
18-Mar-08, 16:44
saw a few months ago that someone started to put sum lights in the square.an i have noticed they were left untouched for sumtime ,till they were blown down by the wind .they have now been taken down an they have left the path an sum open holes in the ground.bit dangerous this

rob16d
18-Mar-08, 16:46
I walked through here the other day on my way to the hospital and saw seevral traffic cones around. I'm only guessing these are in place of the holes? They could really do with sorting this out asap.

Also I thought there were some new metal benches, was half asleep at the time..did I see correctly? They seemed.....kinda ugly!

bobbyrussell09
18-Mar-08, 16:51
u did see rite there are new uncomfortable seats there

rob16d
18-Mar-08, 16:53
So they're ugly AND uncomfortable....oh well they'll probably be vandalised by some yobs soon anyway.

dirdyweeker
18-Mar-08, 19:11
Maybe described as ugly and uncomfortable but one has to look at something which will be 'vandal-proof' in this day and age. Being made of metal they stand a better chance of surviving.

obiron
18-Mar-08, 19:34
i think the seats are pretty cool very different.

justine
18-Mar-08, 19:59
I walked through here the other day on my way to the hospital and saw seevral traffic cones around. I'm only guessing these are in place of the holes? They could really do with sorting this out asap.

Also I thought there were some new metal benches, was half asleep at the time..did I see correctly? They seemed.....kinda ugly!

Thought you would have got a bus from Thurso to the hospital, does it run through argyle square....is this a new bus route, which is why they have removed the lights....is so you can avoid the steps.....:lol:

angela5
18-Mar-08, 20:09
They could really do with sorting this out asap

I'm sure you could draft a letter with your concerns to the Argyle Square Association.